• NOV 8, SATURDAY, 5:00 PM
    • NOV 9, SUNDAY, 1:00 PM
    • NOV 16, SUNDAY, 1:00 PM

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Halfpint

Looks like there will be a decent turn-out this time... I'll be the midget with a crew-cut in the Memphis hoodie, with the beautiful lady standing next to me.

Mosquito, Kimber, and maybe a couple of .22 rifles . . . and of course anybody is welcome to shoot anything I bring, just ask!

I'll need to be home by 3:15 to watch Dallas slaughter Pittsburgh, though.

DAMN RIGHT!

Anyway I might swing by just to say hey, but since most of you that are going see me all the time anyway...lol

I've got a ride I'm supposed to go on with a buddy so we'll see what time I gotta be there.

Guest Halfpint

Yeah, a few of us got together . . . mostly talking though.

Truthsayer, Deerslayer, Tink, and myself all wound up eating and talking, then finally shooting--I think we had said like 1:00 to meet up, wound up being like 3:00 before any of us actually sent any rounds down-range.

I put about 50 rounds through my Kimber--I don't think I'll EVER carry my H&K again--since I got it back from Wilson. Yes, I'm in love with it. :cool:

. . . but so is Tink. She's already decided she likes it. I'm thinking Truthsayer does too, and if DS had shot it, I think he FINALLY would have found a Kimber that would treat him right!

Pics to follow tomorrow night, when I'm not busy with exams!

Guest truthsayer

I don't remember Jared's username, but we wound up sharing a lane and going through a bunch of 9mm and .38. I'm pretty sure he's out looking at Glocks, because he stepped up and put up a fantastic looking 5-shot group with my 17.

Deerslayer, Halfpint, and Tinkerbell are all top-notch people. My only regret is that I didn't try and Mexican carry that H&K out of the range with me. I couldn't bear the thought of "ganking" his Kimber. Even though I've spent very little time with 1911s, this was by far the best one I've handled and shot.

Guest TinkerBell

Jared was just a customer from the shop where Halfpint works.. we gave him the site and the invite to join.. I too had a good time.. That 45 (kimber) was awesome.. I had a great time with it. I would have loved the 9mm 1911 but i couldnt get the casings to eject well... We should definately do this again. maybe next time ill have more to talk about after finally getting my mosquito at xmas lol...

Guest Halfpint

Hey you deserved it, dude! :hat: Nah, just a reflex, it's the type of discipline I got growing up.

Yeah, the brass on the head kinda got annoying. BTW if you decide to maybe move on a USP Compact in the future, I'm seriously considering parting with mine, including holster and mags/pounch.

Since the November meet turned into December, why don't we think about a mid-January meet?

Guest TinkerBell

i definately say one in jan. just so long its not the 17th. i hope to b at alien ink in bartlett getting my 1st tat for my bday which is the 15th... :-D i say either a meet and shoot or all get together at mayb jim n nicks for a date night or something...

Guest jcramin
i definately say one in jan. just so long its not the 17th. i hope to b at alien ink in bartlett getting my 1st tat for my bday which is the 15th... :-D i say either a meet and shoot or all get together at mayb jim n nicks for a date night or something...

My son and I are giving my wife a gift certificate for another tattoo for her for Christmas. But we have gone to Trilogy for all our tats and piercings.