Gamers?

Guest Dean_JC78

Guest Dean_JC78

Got any gamers on these forums? Been into Fallout 3 recently as it is a kick butt game. Also just picked up the new Call of Duty game which has coop.

Others I play included the Battlefield games... actually that is what I play the most and a mod for Battlefield 2 called Point of Existence (PoE2).

So anyone else on here into gaming at all?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been playing FableII. I started Fallout but I decided to stop till I got the guide, there was just too much going on. My brother in-law accidentally finished the game without doing hardly any of the side quests. Is it just me or is this game kind of depressing?

I have been playing FableII. I started Fallout but I decided to stop till I got the guide, there was just too much going on. My brother in-law accidentally finished the game without doing hardly any of the side quests. Is it just me or is this game kind of depressing?

I always liked the Fallout series because it was kind of dark comedy in some ways Can't wait to play 3, GoW2, and Quantum of Solace.

Got any gamers on these forums? Been into Fallout 3 recently as it is a kick butt game. Also just picked up the new Call of Duty game which has coop.

Others I play included the Battlefield games... actually that is what I play the most and a mod for Battlefield 2 called Point of Existence (PoE2).

So anyone else on here into gaming at all?

I bought w@w.

I used to play all the bf games.

I didnt care for poe2 much but it was ok.

http://bf2s.com/player/43660195/

K/D Ratio 1.4557
Guest superdrew4000

Haven't been much of a "gamer" lately, as school, work, and domestic type stuff have kept me pretty busy. I am looking foward to Left 4 Dead though. Zombie Apocylpse, oh yeah. :hat:

Guest Dean_JC78
I bought w@w.

I used to play all the bf games.

I didnt care for poe2 much but it was ok.

http://bf2s.com/player/43660195/

Full disclosure here, I was one of the developers for PoE. :hat:

Fallout is a semi dark game but in a cheesy comical sort of way. In some ways this one blows away previous ones but in others it falls short in many of the core aspects of what made the originals so good. I think it is a great game still and one of the best games in years.

Guest tcampbell

I usually play the games from Novalogic...been playing Joint Operations online lately. First person...huge maps...I also heard somewhere they designed something for the Army a few years back as a simulation based off of Delta Force 2.

Guest Hyaloid

I am a fairly avid gamer.

I belong to a group of fellas that run our own servers. We are a bunch of cranky middle-aged folks who don't like "arcady" gameplay, and try to balance tactics and realism with the fun aspects of the game. Some of us are pretty good, and some are not as polished. Most of us would rather go 10-30 and win the objective, than 30-2 and lose. Of course, we'd REALLY rather go 30-2 and win, but that doesn't happen much. :D

We just got our COD:WaW server up and running yesterday, and the game is alot of fun, but there are some definite balance issues that need to be addressed.

Here's the group: www.khservergroup.com/forum

The IP to our WaW server is 66.135.38.85, it is down atm for maintenance and config tweaks. Should be up again tonight.

Guest Hyaloid
I love the realism servers in COD4 I play it all the time and have been playing the COD:WaW bata for the last 3 weeks. See you on the server Hyaloid.

Awesome. I am KHSG_Horvath.

Here are our server rules:

All the game servers we run fall under the same guidelines. Consider these rules to follow in all cases.

Our servers are paid for by the members of |KHSG| and are monitored by them and others. An admin may or may not have a |KHSG| tag in front of his name. Please abide by all admin requests.

An admin on any of our servers reserves the right to kick and ban anyone with good reason or reasonable suspicion. Reasonable suspicion equaling if an admin thinks you're cheating on one of our servers, he or someone else may watch you for a period of time and then a judgment will be made. If you're suspected of cheating, you will receive no warning prior to being banned, if it comes to that. Point being: Do NOT attempt to cheat on any of our servers. We know what to look for and have plenty of willing help. We do Run anticheat measures on al of our servers, which includes the venerable 'manual kick/ban'.

Our gaming servers are structured for individuals and groups of all ages and skill levels to come and have fun in a cheat-free, exciting environment. We like to keep it that way. The occasional good-natured rib is allowed--we're not THAT strict--but keep the remarks free from foul language, repetitive, overly-sarcastic, abusive or derogatory remarks.

You may or may not be warned to correct you behavior before the admins ban you if you choose to be a foul-mouthed smart-butt.

Spamming the console is an in-game taboo as well. We know there are taunts. Spam away in single player. Spare us the immaturity.

Friendly fire is always on. The fastest ticket to an abbreviated stay on our game servers is to intentionally teamkill. Don't do it.

However, we do recognize accidents do happen and we understand that fact. If you do accidentally teamkill, use the in-game chat to type an apology to the offended party. Practice not shooting your teammates and they'll thank you for it.

Do not use game exploits, do not spawn camp and keep teams even or fairly even. As a point of reference on a 20-player server, 10 V 10 is even. 9 V 11 is fairly even. 14 V 6 is neither. You will be asked to change teams by an admin if teams are stacked heavily in your favor. If you ignore this request and any subsequent requests, you may get kicked from the server.

In summary, we want everyone that comes to our game servers to have fun. So, in brief, be respectful, don't cheat and have fun!

If you have any comments or suggestions about your experience on one of our servers, email the admins at

kellysheroes@khservergroup.com

CONNECTING TO OUR SERVERS

Our IP address is the same for all the games we run, so here it is:

Guest Astra900

I miss REAL games, not this video rubbish.

All your buddies, the dining room table, paper, dice, painted miniatures, and a pile of books. Meteor Swarm beats all.

Guest Hyaloid
I miss REAL games, not this video rubbish.

All your buddies, the dining room table, paper, dice, painted miniatures, and a pile of books. Meteor Swarm beats all.

I admit to missing those days too. Geek-dom FTW!

Guest Astra900
I admit to missing those days too. Geek-dom FTW!

3 rounds before you posted that I cast Otiluke’s Resilient Sphere, evil "G" word cannot harm me.

I used to play COD2 and COD4 alot,,,NO I mean ALOT. I got up and turned off my Xbox one night and haven't turned it back on. That was 6 months ago. I've never felt better.

Guest Rem_700

I'm addicted to CoD4 for PC!I had my PC specially built from Dell so it would run these big games well and boy does it.Too good probly!I have over 15 days worth of game play on it!

I play S.T.A.L.K.E.R - Shadows of Chernobyl and S.T.A.L.K.E.R - Clear Sky.

I hate that game. Its the buggiest POS ever.

On a side note about Fallout 3...

Why is it i keep getting flamed for blowing up Megaton? :D I dont want to radiate myself for your freakin book!

And why does the Sarah Palin wannabe in Megaton have to survive??

I play TF2 mostly of late. Also trying to go through Far Cry 2. Waiting for Left 4 Dead as well. Here's my old BF2 stats. Pathetic I know but I never got a lot of play time. :D

Link

I play TF2 mostly of late. Also trying to go through Far Cry 2. Waiting for Left 4 Dead as well. Here's my old BF2 stats. Pathetic I know but I never got a lot of play time. :D

Link

Do you know if you ever stop having Malaria? :D

Edited by sling

All i know is i get really tired of driving across the map or taking the bus to kill some schmuck just to unlock a gun from the dealer...

same thing goes for the mission stuff. The game just doesnt seem too well laid out. Graphics are nice though!

True, I really haven't had time to get that far into it though. At least vehicles are pretty easy to find. Blasting through checkpoints and running down guards is fun.