Interesting questions asked of those who want to work with Obama...

You can download the questionnaire here.

It is what you have to answer to be considered to be able to work for teh new administration. What is really interesting is some questions would disqualify Obama to even work for him! LOL!!

Some questions that caught my eye...

(14) Diaries: If you keep or have kept a diary that contains anything that could suggest a conflict of interest or be a possible source of embarrassment to you, your family, or the President-Elect if it were made public, please describe.

Hmmm... that's a little personal isn't it? Should you need to turn over all your papers as well?

(46) Have any members of your family or close social or business associates been arrested for, charged with and/or convicted of a crime, other than a minor traffic violation? If so, please identify and describe each such arrest, charge or conviction. Please provide the same information for anyone under your professional supervision, or any of your superiors.

Uh.... Hey wait a minute? Didn't I hear something about that guy that was setting bombs off? And that other guy you knew in Chicago that was under investigation? Weren't you somes ort of business partner or something with him?

Wait a minute? Report on people that worked under you? And while your at it... got any dirt on your supervisors? :D

(58) Please provide the URL address of any websites that feature you in either a personal or professional capacity (e.g. Facebook, MySpace, etc.)

Yeah... we don't want any beer bong pictures to surface later.

(59) Do you or any members of your immediate family own a gun? If so provide complete ownership and registration Information. Has the registration ever lapsed? Please also describe how and by whom it is used and whether it has been the cause of any personal injuries or property damage.

WHAT?!?!? What kind of question is that? More over what business is it of them what members of my family own a gun?

Oh yeah... no doubt about it... he's for "sensible gun laws" alright. Just like the ones he has in Chicago. Notice how the news media never followed up on the gun question with him? He always said he was for "sensible gun laws"... all they had to ask was "Like the ones on Chicago?"

Must be nice to be sooo elite.... and the only one asking the questions.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to derail this thread, but I also noticed something odd with Obama today.

Seems his "Urban Policy" section has gone MIA from his website. No mention of his gun grabbing. I guess that's on hold until he gets all the questionnaires back from potential employees.

Guest Verbal Kint

Seems to be the trend. Things have been posted on, and later retracted (read: disappear), since the creation of his change.gov website. Seems anything controversial that gets posted, and catches attention, later gets quietly removed from sight. :D

(59) Do you or any members of your immediate family own a gun? If so provide complete ownership and registration Information. Has the registration ever lapsed? Please also describe how and by whom it is used and whether it has been the cause of any personal injuries or property damage.

Must be nice to be sooo elite.... and the only one asking the questions.

I am unable to answer on the grounds that the question deals with an issue that my state considers a NON-ISSUE. If you wish to verify my firearm registration, please contact the great state of Tennessee and ask for Heywood Jabloemee. He would be happy to assist.