If you're looking for something to ride, I found the place to get it!

It's a drive for most of us, but I was very pleased with their professionalism, no haggle prices, selection, etc.

Abarnathy's Cycle in Union City Tennessee.

http://www.abernathycycles.com/default.asp?page=xNewInventoryDetail&id=485546&p=1&make=honda&vc=utility&s=Year&d=D&i=%2Fimglib%2Ftrimsdb%2F1328031-0-2482761.png&t=new&vt=atv&year=2014&fr=xNewInventory

I never found anyone in Tennessee who could touch this deal.

• Like 1
Abernathy, for as long as I can remember has always been where the best deal was to be had.

Back in the 70s I think they only sold Honda and my brother bought a 1977 750ss at a price no local dealer would touch.

I'm probably the last one to find out about them. They claim to be the largest Polaris retailer in the WORLD! To be in the middle of nowhere like they are, they are definitely doing something right.

I know there were people from Clay county there this morning, also from somewhere up above Knoxville. Who knows where the rest of the crowd was from.

Edited by gregintenn
My brother bought a Polaris last week from Abernathy and I hauled it home for him Tuesday. Salespersons were nice and lots of stock. Great prices.
We went across the road to the Abernathy Harley Davidson portion and there were some very nice bikes. Lots of chrome on dealership floor. :)

My brother bought a Polaris last week from Abernathy and I hauled it home for him Tuesday. Salespersons were nice and lots of stock. Great prices.
We went across the road to the Abernathy Harley Davidson portion and there were some very nice bikes. Lots of chrome on dealership floor. :)

You're not that far away, huh?

Sikeston is where Lambert's Restaurant is if I'm not mistaken. It's o.k. if the waitress throws food at you; long as it's good food. :D :D

They've had a used 013 Victory Boardwalk, black and white I've been jonesing for.
I've been on sport bikes most of my life, not yet sure if I want a big heavy cruiser. Always seem to find an excuse not to stop in for a test ride.

You're not that far away, huh?

Sikeston is where Lambert's Restaurant is if I'm not mistaken. It's o.k. if the waitress throws food at you; long as it's good food. :D :D

My brother lives near Blytheville, Arkansas and had not found a trailer yet he wanted so he asked me to haul the Polaris home. He had a machine and no way to get it home. ? I guess it may be close to 100 miles from Sikeston to Union City but good road.
As for the food at Lamberts we get our food there to go usually. We call in order and go thru exit door to cashier and don't fight crowd. Lamberts takes care of "to go" orders in a timely manner even if lined up down front of store.

I have had my share of two wheels under me over the years but just out grew it I guess( actually got to old)  But over the years I owned a Hard tail, a Low rider, 1200 Sportster and finally got my hands on an ole 62 Electroglide which I really enjoyed but a guy that had more money then sense saw me riding it one day and he offered me about 5 times what I paid for it so let him own it. That was my end of two wheel rides....................... :up:

• Like 1

I have had my share of two wheels under me over the years but just out grew it I guess( actually got to old)  But over the years I owned a Hard tail, a Low rider, 1200 Sportster and finally got my hands on an ole 62 Electroglide which I really enjoyed but a guy that had more money then sense saw me riding it one day and he offered me about 5 times what I paid for it so let him own it. That was my end of two wheel rides....................... :up:

I sure miss those days. Getting old sucks! :puke: