chevy cheyenne

Daniel

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RISC777

That was a great movie when it came out. I still watch it every year or two when it's on the tube.

So, where are the pic.s of your truck, or is it gone now?

Guest c_o_jones

Screenwriter Carl Ellsworth has been hired to rewrite MGM's Red Dawn, the ultimate homeland invasion story about a new generation of besieged high schoolers.

Dan Bradley, a second unit director and/or stunt coordinator on The Bourne Ultimatum, Spider-Man 3 and Quantum of Solace, will move into the director's chair for the update. Contrafilm's Beau Flynn and Tripp Vinson will produce.

"The tone is going to be very intense, very much keeping in mind the post-9/11 world that we're in," says Ellsworth, "As 'Red Dawn' scared the heck out of people in 1984, we feel that the world is kind of already filled with a lot of paranoia and unease, so why not scare the hell out of people again?"

Ellsworth will be working from a story written by Jeremy Passmore. Vincent Newman (A Man Apart) is also acting in a producer capacity.

Guest RISC777

A re-make with a transition from an ending Cold War "I'm scared of the Russians" mindset to an "I'm scared of terrorism" . . . it will be interesting to see if they can pull it off. Given, you had to go along with the premise of Red Dawn and ignore some of the "that doesn't exactly fit," but it was mostly believable when it came out and enjoyable enough to watch more than once. At least these days cinematography is better which should add to the re-make's quality so long as the story line and writing keeps up it's end of quality.

Jung, did you get to pee in the radiator?

BK wrote

I just watched Red Dawn for the first time last night. Great movie. Wolverines!

OMG my man, do you live under a rock? I bet I have seen that movie or parts of it 30 times. Wait it is me who has no life more than you under a rock :rofl:

OMG my man, do you live under a rock? I bet I have seen that movie or parts of it 30 times. Wait it is me who has no life more than you under a rock :P

No kidding! I own and watch regularly in addition to the 70 times a year it comes on TBS!:rofl:

Guest coldblackwind

My first car was actually an '82 chevy k10. Only differences between mine and swayzes was that mine was dark red, didn't have a brush guard, and my rollbar was black instead of chrome. Oh, and it was a custom, not a cheyenne.

Jung, did you get to pee in the radiator?

BK wrote

OMG my man, do you live under a rock? I bet I have seen that movie or parts of it 30 times. Wait it is me who has no life more than you under a rock ;)

It probably has something to do with his age. The movie is older than he is. :)

Back on topic, what about this truck? 305? 350? 4x2? 4x4? TH350? Standard? Get some pics man!:rolleyes:

Some of us like the details:popcorn:

2wd =(

305 or 350... not sure yet lol im not a mechanic it is a v8 with a 4 barrel though

the engine runs

the brakes kinda work

the paint is multi and flaking it appears to have been brown originally

the bed was wood and not present atm

i have some pics just dont think its post ready atm

ill try to do some before and after in stages

Guest coldblackwind
2wd =(

305 or 350... not sure yet lol im not a mechanic it is a v8 with a 4 barrel though

the engine runs

the brakes kinda work

the paint is multi and flaking it appears to have been brown originally

the bed was wood and not present atm

i have some pics just dont think its post ready atm

ill try to do some before and after in stages

Good trick with a bad wood floor, I learned this on mine. The boards were warped, but not rotted, so we took a circular saw, and split them, so they would lay flat, then took aluminum diamond plate and bolted down in the box floor. Looked great, lasts a lot better than wood, and as the wood was still underneath, it actually gained strength!

thats a nice body style of truck! u can fit a decent size tires on them without lifting it or anything! keep it!

yeah the K vs the C seems to be that the K is already raised a bit. Im not a mechanic so if they have other differences they are lost on me.

good idea with teh floor. I may just do that.

Guest GUTTERbOY
yeah the K vs the C seems to be that the K is already raised a bit. Im not a mechanic so if they have other differences they are lost on me.

K = 4wd

C = 2wd

Far as I know, that's the only thing the letter indicates.

Guest tnmale46

c=2 wheel drive k= 4wheel drive oops shoulda read farther before this post sorry