GSSF Indoor Series - Tn Action Pistol

Tennessee Action Pistol is proud to announce we will begin to host GSSF matches at our indoor facility located at 526 West Main St, Gallatin Tn, 37066

GSSF Indoors is a 3 month series that awards prizes, guns, and plaques. There are lots of prizes that will be given out and one Glock Certificate for a free pistol. Certificate will be given away via random drawing at the last match. You much compete in at least 2 of the 3 matches to be in running for the gun certificate.

Bring your stock and modified glocks to compete in 2 divisions. Double the chance of winning and get more rounds downrange.

GSSF Indoors is a great way to bring the new Glock you got for Christmas out and break it in, or bring that new shooter that is nervous about competition. There is no drawing from a holster or movement. Just shooting various distances and some strong hand weak hand.

Each match requires 50 rounds. So bring 100-150 and shoot a few rounds!

This is a come and go type match. Show up between 5:30 and 8:15pm. Last shooters will be registered no later than 8:15pm as we will be done by 9pm.

Match fees are $15 including tax and the match dates are:

Jan 18th
Feb 15th
March 21st (prizes awarded this night after the match) Edited by Wiljo05
  • Like 2

Sounds interesting. So I can come in at 5:30 shoot and leave? Just like a normal GSSF match, How many stages? I got a lot of questions dont I. Isnt a G35/34 concidered modified?

Edited by Rickey

Sounds interesting. So I can come in at 5:30 shoot and leave? Just like a normal GSSF match, How many stages? I got a lot of questions dont I. Isnt a G35/34 concidered modified?

Rickey,

Competitors can show up, shoot a match and head out. There are generally 5 Strings of 10 rounds that are shot at varying distances from the lanes in the range. It's 50 rounds per match. Anything other than stock parts will make it run the unlimited class.
You do have to be a GSSF member to shoot, there are several options to renew or initiate your GSSF membership with us before you shoot. If already sent in but no card received before the first match we will help get your member id and you will be good to go.

If you don't have your GSSF member ID but have sent the info in, do you need to know before we get to the range? Also, is there a pre-register option?  I've never been to a match and a buddy sent his info off, but hasn't gotten his card yet. 

For the questions of having sent off for membership but not received the card yet:

We will run on the honor system, let me know that you have sent off to GSSF for the membership and you will be good to go. I spoke to Glock this morning and they said there will be no problem to have your membership cards and welcome packet before the end of the 3 month series.

We will also accept cash, card, or check at the range for membership and will submit for those registering for their GSSF Membership on site.

For the questions of having sent off for membership but not received the card yet:

We will run on the honor system, let me know that you have sent off to GSSF for the membership and you will be good to go. I spoke to Glock this morning and they said there will be no problem to have your membership cards and welcome packet before the end of the 3 month series.

We will also accept cash, card, or check at the range for membership and will submit for those registering for their GSSF Membership on site.

Thanks for the info! Looking forward to it!