tngunowner.com attire?

Guest dotsun

Guest dotsun

I thought about this as I was browsing the shooting sports sub forum. With the increase in numbers on the board, I wonder if we should consider getting some t shirts or hats printed up. It would probably draw some new members from the meets or range days. It also occurred to me that the members that attend these meets have probably ran into each other without even knowing it. Maybe we could even have a Glock logo put on Mars' shirt for him.

In recognition of my spectacular idea's obvious acceptance, I'd like to preorder a shirt and hat. :D

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't wear caps much, but I'd buy a shirt or two... a polo-shirt and/or button-up, not a t-shirt. Even some embroidered patches to have sewn into my leather jacket and/or range-bag...

On a lighter note... perhaps we could have some Handgun Carry Permit badges made up with the TGO logo in the center, and our screen-name handles across the bottom?

:D

If you guys do this, make sure you use very high quality polo shirts.

My suggestion would be something like the 5.11 Professional Polo.

http://www.511tactical.com/index.asp?dlrID=511&dept=49&number=41060

These shirts may cost a few dollars initially, but the quality will override the added cost down the road.

If you guys need help with this, I would be happy to provide these shirts at rock bottom prices to the members.

I could also help with getting them embroidered, since I have a local company that does top notch work.

If you guys do this, make sure you use very high quality polo shirts.

My suggestion would be something like the 5.11 Professional Polo.

http://www.511tactical.com/index.asp?dlrID=511&dept=49&number=41060

These shirts may cost a few dollars initially, but the quality will override the added cost down the road.

If you guys need help with this, I would be happy to provide these shirts at rock bottom prices to the members.

I could also help with getting them embroidered, since I have a local company that does top notch work.

That's a pretty sweet offer!

I'd spring for a 5.11 polo, myself... I've been meaning to get some anyways, for a while.

Guest dotsun

I'm not really a fan of polo shirts as I have to wear them every freakin day for work, but if that's what we end up ordering, I'm game.

Guest macho999

I'd like some sky blue short shorts with TN GunOwners written across the butt in pink. Also the circular part of the logo with the three bullet holes lined up at my hiney hole.

Guest GlocKingTN
I'd like some sky blue short shorts with TN GunOwners written across the butt in pink. Also the circular part of the logo with the three bullet holes lined up at my hiney hole.

Have you had a check-up lately?:D

Guest Boomhower

Shirts and caps are a good idea. I'm not crazy about the HUGH gun patch on the left breast like M1911.org has, but I do think the TGO logo (the state of TN flag with the 3 bullet holes for stars) would look pretty good. Just not a BIG patch. I'm like dotsun, I wear a polo almost everyday at work, so I too would like to see some tee shirts.

If this does get off the ground, I'd advise getting some mock up pictures (photochop) before placing an agreement to buy x amount. Just so we'd have an idea of what they'd look like, then we could decide. Maybe Hero Gear could have one of his local embroidery company's sketch up something for us. I've seen guys in that business and their handy work before, and from what they've said, it doesn't take that long to do.

Shirts and caps are a good idea. I'm not crazy about the HUGH gun patch on the left breast like M1911.org has, but I do think the TGO logo (the state of TN flag with the 3 bullet holes for stars) would look pretty good. Just not a BIG patch. I'm like dotsun, I wear a polo almost everyday at work, so I too would like to see some tee shirts.

If this does get off the ground, I'd advise getting some mock up pictures (photochop) before placing an agreement to buy x amount. Just so we'd have an idea of what they'd look like, then we could decide. Maybe Hero Gear could have one of his local embroidery company's sketch up something for us. I've seen guys in that business and their handy work before, and from what they've said, it doesn't take that long to do.

If you guys (remember; im the new guy) work up a design you want, I can have it mocked up and post a draft or drafts for people to approve.

The cost to then turn the image into a digital file that works one their machines is around 100 bucks.

This is a fixed and one time cost.

If the Admin or another member can email me the best quality image of the TGO logo available, that would be a start.

Guest Phantom6

Here below are a few concept pics. This is of course only if Tungsten will or can allow the use of the logo and the text "Tennessee Gun Owners"

The 5.11 Tactical Shirt in short sleeve-

TGO5-1.jpg

The 5.11 Polo Tactical-

TGO5.jpg

The TGO Pocket T-

TGOTshirt.jpg

The ball cap (with adjustable velcrow strap)

TGOCap_01.jpg

The ball cap (fitted)-

TGOCap_02.jpg

Got any speedos? Its summertime and speedos seems to draw attention.

We could put a bullseye on the crotch. For Macho it could be on the other side and read "Tennessee Bun Owners." :up:

I'd go for a hat, maybe a t-shirt, although I just threw out about a dozen of them including two Glock T's that had been given to me. I'm personally not interested in a Polo shirt.

One thing. If we do a T, make it a pocket-T.

BTW, the Admin over at another board sent me a free t-shirt showing me as staff. Just a hint. :rolleyes:

Guest Boomhower
Here below are a few concept pics. This is of course only if Tungsten will or can allow the use of the logo and the text "Tennessee Gun Owners"

The 5.11 Polo Tactical-

TGO5.jpg

The TGO Pocket T-

TGOTshirt.jpg

The ball cap (with adjustable velcrow strap)

TGOCap_01.jpg

The ball cap (fitted)-

TGOCap_02.jpg

Nice work. I like all of these.