First Edge USA Knives Pre Order

Guys,

i am taking orders for First Edge knives,

5050 Survival knife $285.00 Shipped
5150 Survival Knife $256.00 Shipped

and 1450 Track Lock Automatic Knives will be $256.00 Shipped

all of these knives are Elmax steel

if any of you want one of these, let me here in this thread and email at steve@badassblades.net

I will be sending the order in around the end of the month Edited by willis68
  • Like 1
The durability of the steel is one part of it. The shear mass of the knife is sufficient enough to chop down fallen limb of a tree into firewood if you need to, without it being burdensome amount of weight. The back edge has enough of an edge to strike a fire steel and produce an impressive amount of spark without wearing it noticeably. Plus when you hold it you can imagine how a grizzly bear must feel with his big ol knifelike claws. But this is just how I feel about mine.

it's tapatalks fault
  • Like 2

What makes it the absolute best survival knife out there?  It just looks like a knife to me.

Search YouTube for reviews, there are a few on there

Several companies claim to provide gear, knives and such to special forces, First Edge 5050 knives were designed with the help of the Naval Warfrare office, they are issued to Seals, the massive chunks of Elmax steel these knives are made with once you hold one in your hand I think you will find they are worth every cent and you will see why I call them the Best survival knife out there

Very interested in the 5050. Not sure if I can hold off until the end of the month....I have a trip on the 20th that I think I would want it I'll let you know if I can keep from ordering it before your order.

yours has been shipped and is on the way to your home, enjoy!

• Like 1

yours has been shipped and is on the way to your home, enjoy!

And I'm kind of excited. I'm taking my 5 yo daughter on her first backpacking trip and going to rely on this for general use. Two days of backpacking and three days of primitive car camping should put this to a fine test.
  • Like 1