New Gunsmith

Guest FNandGlock

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont need your lunch or a picture. I just asked what unit you were with. Which you have still not answered. I listed your improper spelling and grammar because its been going on the entire time you have posted here not just in that post. I can recognize bull**** when I see it. I have worked with people from group on up to taskforce 20 and tf 121. What bothers me is when people take credit for other peoples work. You claim to have been a green beret and if that is false it takes away from real men who have fought and died to wear it. If its true then I am truly sorry to have questioned you or your integrity.

Guest FNandGlock

Hey brother do you have a fax number? If I get a chance I will fax you some of my orders, LES's,Copies of Schools with my name on them and some pictures I have from when I was in and not just any old picture the good ones. That way when we have lunch next week you can see me, I can show you my TN DL and my TN HCP (2 proof of ID) match them up to what I fax you so you dont think I just made them up just so I can clear my name as a liar. As for a unit lets just meet up and after I fax you my orders you will see. I dont want anyone to think I just napped a name off the internet. I will really prove it Brother not just name a unit but really prove it to you.

As for my Spelling I have a 4 and 8 year old that was behind me in my ear and i was just typing fast to get it done so I could mind the kids faster sorry I didnt spell right for you. Moderator now check spelling ?

Im 36 years old what good would it do to lie to anyone on here so they think Im cool? Thats just %^)*^ ^% anyways lets really have lunch and let me prove myself man so I can clear my name from being a liar on this site.

Never in my life have I been called a liar and now that I have I'd like to clear my name I worked so hard for.

As for my wife she is in Iraq as well right now should I bring her info?

We serve not to be looked at as cool we serve or served to give back a skill.

Seriously brother I have no hard feelings but I do wanna clear my name so give me that to do.

What unit were you with? It's a simple question. I would like to say that I do work with Army records on a daily basis just FYI.

* just as I replied in your pm's I dont need your paperwork or your lunch but thanks anyway.

Id like a team number also. Will make it much easier to check up on thanks. ^__-

Edited by Daniel

I need to get up in 4 hrs to go huntin but, first I need to know if im getting a fireing pin put in my A390 or not.

Is this going to be setteled at sun up?

If one of you guys would tell me how to use this spell check you wouldnt have to desifer what Im sayin

Guest FNandGlock

No brother I will bring it to you thats easier. We have spoke before I think on the phone. You are in the Guard or reserves right ? Dont you work Active duty for them or something ? I Think it was you I spoke with once before about a trade or purchase. My wife is the one thats active duty for the guard remember?

No brother I will bring it to you thats easier. We have spoke before I think on the phone. You are in the Guard or reserves right ? Dont you work Active duty for them or something ? I Think it was you I spoke with once before about a trade or purchase. My wife is the one thats active duty for the guard remember?

I have not spoken with you before outside of this forum. I have msgd you when I have thought you posted things that didnt make sense and asked you about them once in chat and probably once on the board.

How is it easier for you to meet me IRL than for you to punch in the keys that type out a unit name and team number?

Edited by Daniel

This is getting a little out of hand guys, this thread needs to be locked not that I can show the credintials to be able to do so.

What do ya say lets plan a camping trip JUNG.

Guest Bronker
Sorry but Im not meeting some armed crazy ass with a bone to pick IRL. lol

What could happen? Apparently you two are 'brothers.'

(my one and only derailing comment).

Proceed, brother!

Guest FNandGlock

I have no bone to pick with you any body can go online and pick a unit and team number off the net. I just want the chance to prove myself in person, I have never been called a liar before just wanna see who is calling me a liar and have them say they are sorry when I show them I am not lying. Bro I am not calling you out, you are bold to call me a liar be bold to let me prove that I did what I say I did. Then shake hands and heck maybe you can teach me some tactics & Training.

If you can't/won't say something to a mans face, you probably shouldn't be saying it in a public forum over the internet.

If portraying yourself as someone who's in the military is an offensive act, I think it's safe to say that it's equally offensive to accuse a member of the military of being dishonest about his service to our country.

I have no clue if FNandGlock was/is in the military, but calling him a liar based on little more than a hunch is slightly disrespectful. And yes, it would be equally disrespectful if he were to be lying about his military service. I sure hope that's not the case.

Either way, this has turned into nothing more than a pissing match between a Benefactor and a Moderator/Benefactor. Surely we can represent this wonderful site in a more positive manner.

Merry Christmas To All

If you can't/won't say something to a mans face, you probably shouldn't be saying it in a public forum over the internet.

If portraying yourself as someone who's in the military is an offensive act, I think it's safe to say that it's equally offensive to accuse a member of the military of being dishonest about his service to our country.

I have no clue if FNandGlock was/is in the military, but calling him a liar based on little more than a hunch is slightly disrespectful. And yes, it would be equally disrespectful if he were to be lying about his military service. I sure hope that's not the case.

Either way, this has turned into nothing more than a pissing match between a Benefactor and a Moderator/Benefactor. Surely we can represent this wonderful site in a more positive manner.

Merry Christmas To All

You post that "if I wouldnt say it to his face I shouldnt here". I would have said it to his face if I knew him irl but I dont, I know him here and so this is where it was posted. He obviously was offended and wants to meet me to "prove hes not a liar". Meeting this person face to face to "prove" hes not lying does nothing but put us into a situation to escalate the problem. Nothing he has would convince me anymore than his posts on this board have. Photoshop is a wonderful thing as we all are aware I'm sure. A piece of paper can be changed at will. I have held my tongue for quite awhile but the guys story just doesn't hold water in my professional opinion.

As to it being offensive to accuse him of dishonesty I stated earlier if I was wrong I do apologize.

Thanks Hero ! I did serve in the Marines and went though the Armors school and some advance course then when I got to the fleet I went over to the infantry to give recon a try and ended up at Sniper school and learn alot about fixing weapons after 4 years serving in the Marines I went to the Army as an SF sniper and then Weapons Sgt for another 4 years most of that was teaching other counties how to force multiply using weapons that had laying around. When I got out I wanted to cool off and got away from the military a while got married to a woman serving in the Army over in Iraq now and she talked me into joining the Army national Guard and spent 4 years there as a scout for them and working in the armory most of that time.

So....

0311?

Then 0321?

The went to the Army as an "SF sniper" thing bothers me....

Are you saying you went from an 0321, joined the Army (what MOS?) and went directly to SOTIC?

Never in the history of the 1st SF Regt. has this happened, so you must be pretty famous.

So after SOTIC you served 4 years as an 18B?

What group?

Pretty hard to drop that sort of impressive military service without making guys like me eager for more info :D

bsflag.gif

please give me a unit at group that you were a member of FNandGlock.

+1

Hey brother do you have a fax number? If I get a chance I will fax you some of my orders, LES's,Copies of Schools with my name on them and some pictures I have from when I was in and not just any old picture the good ones.

I certainly hope you follow through with your offer to prove this very impressive career.

My fax number is 931-962-4348

I would be happy review your DD214 and supporting documentation.