Holster hunting….need help/opinions/experience

Guest Boomhower

Guest Boomhower

Cougar. I think Crossbread is going to be my next choice. I may look into a single clip for the time being until I can get something else.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone ever used a single clip IWB holster like this?

hume_h715_1a.jpghume_h715_2a.jpg

If so, how much would does it move on you belt? I would imigine that it would move a lot more than a double clip holster, but I have no clue. Anyone out there with experience?

Thats the Don Hume H715

We sell TONS of these holsters, and have always received great feedback on them. Once set, they provide a very secure holster to carry and draw from.

Best thing? For less than 25 bucks you get a 100% made in the USA, full grain leather IWB holster.

Are there better holsters out there? yes.

Are there better holsters for the same or less money? no.

Here are a few to start with.....

Does anybody know if you can find a single clip IWB holser with adjustible cant?

http://rlcompanyusa.stores.yahoo.net/coverupiwb.html

The Tucker Cover Up is adjustable for height and cant. You can tuck your shirt over the gun and holster. For pistols up to the size of a 5" 1911. Also for small revolvers. Sweat shield is standard for pistols.

rlcompanyusa_1951_8446414

----------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.fist-inc.com/holsters/holster/17A.htm

K6LOOP.jpg

#17A-LEATHER IWB INTERCHANGABLE AND CANTABLE

The new #17A IWB interchangable and cantable holster is made of 8-9 oz. cowhide and is available in your choice of 8 colors.This holster allows for the interchange of any of the belt loops found below. The loops screw on and off to suit different preferences. This holster can also be canted to your preference. Just loosen the screws, change the cant and tighten them up again.

http://www.andrewsleather.com/macdaniel2.htm

http://www.tedblockerholsters.com/iwb.html

Guest Boomhower

Awesome, thanks Dave. I thought I had ran out of holseter sites to look at, but you've given me a few more. Thanks a bunch!

• 1 month later...
Guest Boomhower

After too much research, and internet surfing, I finally set my sights on a holster.:rofl::( I ordered it a little over 5 weeks ago, and it was waiting at home in the mail when I arrived.:clap: It's made by UBG Holster's, the Striker 1.

Cougar_UBG_Holster-1.jpg

Cougar_UBG_Holster-2.jpg

This little bute feels great.:up: It hold's close to my side and is pretty comfortable as far as I can tell. Great feel on the retention, and seems to re-holster pretty easliy. I've only been able to put it on for a test run, but can't wait to wear it out....SOON....

Guest hacksaw61

I have a UBG also for my full size 1911. Very comfortable, retention and re-holstering is excellent, and the price and turn around time, you cant beat it. The maker is named Nate, and he will work with you. I would highly recommend him. He makes a quality holster at a great price.