Best Price Found on CZ 75 extended mags

Monkeybat

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry for my earlier terse reply. Greg Cotel has a great selection, but prices seem to be average. The Mec-Gar mags are great. I like the finish on them. Just wanted to present options (and kinda sorta say, hey for the same price you can get 19 rounds from Mec-Gar ;)  )

I recently bought three more 14 rounders for my compact, and rubber base plates for them. I bought the mags and plates from different places, but I don't think Greg Cotel was one of them. I think I found the base plates somewhere else cheaper. 

If you want to save a dollar, you might find deals elsewhere. Again, I think Greg's prices are just average (not a complaint), but the selection is decent.

Honestly, I'm not sure if saving a single buck is worth to hassle to shop around. But I'm pleased with the Mec-Gar mags, so that's my first stop. 

Edit: Since I was curious myself, so I checked. I did buy the rubber base pads from CZ for $9/ea (vs Greg Cotel $8.95/ea) simply because I was going to order other stuff from CZ anyways, and was consolidation shipping costs. Can't find the invoice for the mags though, so can't say for sure where I bought them.

Edited by Obiwan

I'll need to check out base pads for the compact. 

I have one on order.  Or actually sitting at CZ Custom since the end of February waiting to get a "Shadow - esque" work over.

I need to just buy comp ready guns.  I don't have the patience to wait on custom work!

This CZ thing has become an obsession for me.

I love my SP-01 Shadow.  It shoots far better than I do!  I'm working on remedying that.

3 minutes ago, Monkeybat said:

This CZ thing has become an obsession for me.

Yup. I've been warning people, but some just don't listen. Once you get the CZ fever, there's no turning back. :lol:

(For me, that started with a stainless steel 75B. Then a RAMI 2075B. Then a 75D PCR. Then a Scorpion Evo (waiting on two stamps). Now I'm holding out for a Bren carbine in FDE (they should arrive any week now... :drool: ). And while I don't even have that one yet, I'm already eyeing a vz.58. HELP! :surrender: