Free, large log dog house - Fairview

Sam1

Neighbor has a nice looking log dog house he wants to give away.  It's pretty big, maybe 6' x 4' -5' deep.  Even has spray foam between the logs to seal it up completely.  It is missing one porch post, but that would be a  5 minute fix.  He picked it up to get the aluminum off the roof and was going to trash it, but said it was too nice to destroy just for that.  He said it weighs about 300 pounds.

If anyone is interested let me know.

20160705_183505.jpg

Edited by Sam1
On 7/7/2016 at 6:25 AM, n0rlf said:

If he can give me a few days to pick it up I will take it. I have meets setup today and tomorrow over in Murfreesboro. Would be Saturdy or Sunday before I could get there.

sorry forgot about this thread, I will send him a message now.  can you pm me your phone number?

On July 7, 2016 at 3:31 PM, Hershmeister said:

Would i be able to fit in it? I seem to spend a lot of time in the dog house and may as well get a real one

It would be a tight fit but pretty sure I could.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.