Almost made a mistake

dralarms

I haden't used my Colt Pony in a while so I figured I'd sell it here. Well it was either too high (no body said so) or just no one has expendable cash right now. Well tonight I got it out to carry as my bug until my LCP gets back and discovered (or should I say rediscovered) that I really, really like this gun. So I have removed it from the chopping block.

This is one time that "sellers remorse" didn't get me. I have sold a few that I regretted, none that I really got upset over, just regretted selling.

I'm glad I won't have sellers remorse over this one.:bowrofl:

Just wanted everyone to know why it suddenly disappeared.:D

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a Colt Government MDL .380, I believe every gun I own would go

before I sold this one. I have had it almost 28 years. Got it new for Christmas.

Tell me about it, I traded off a Colt Defender, been kicking myself for that on for a while.

Got rid of a colt mustang. Eh, no biggie, wasn't fond of it.

I sure am glad Ruger had a recall on the LCP's or I could have made a mistake.

Guest Phantom6

Years ago I used to buy and sell firearms at the drop of a hat but after one particularly bad spell of buyers remorse (Missouri State Highway Patrol 50th anniversery duty commerative, badge # 101, S&W model 66 made to match the presentation commeratives that year) -hey, I was in a bind and needed the money- I pretty much have quit selling guns except of course through the day to day business of my son's gun shop. My wife says I have attachment issues. I just say I need another gun safe ..... cause the ones I got ain't enough. B)

Years ago I used to buy and sell firearms at the drop of a hat but after one particularly bad spell of buyers remorse (Missouri State Highway Patrol 50th anniversery duty commerative, badge # 101, S&W model 66 made to match the presentation commeratives that year) -hey, I was in a bind and needed the money- I pretty much have quit selling guns except of course through the day to day business of my son's gun shop. My wife says I have attachment issues. I just say I need another gun safe ..... cause the ones I got ain't enough. B)

How ya been? Ever hear any more from the folks you played Santa for last year? I was wondering how they were getting along.

Guest Phantom6
How ya been? Ever hear any more from the folks you played Santa for last year? I was wondering how they were getting along.

Movin' as fast as I can but not near fast enough.

Last time I talked with those folks was back in the fall. The kids were still going on about last Christmas- the games, the clothing, the toys. Hey, I was just the delivery guy. You and the rest of the "elves" both on and off the board were the real heros of those kids' Christmas last year. God has smiled on the family and through hard work and lots of prayers things have really begun to look up for them.

Merry Christmas

Movin' as fast as I can but not near fast enough.

Last time I talked with those folks was back in the fall. The kids were still going on about last Christmas- the games, the clothing, the toys. Hey, I was just the delivery guy. You and the rest of the "elves" both on and off the board were the real heros of those kids' Christmas last year. God has smiled on the family and through hard work and lots of prayers things have really begun to look up for them.

Merry Christmas

That's great.