Keep your pants on!

Pistol.  Couple extra magazines in a belt holster.  BUG in side pocket. If you are really paranoid, a BUBUG in the other side pocket. Keychain and thirty keys - one for car, one for truck, one for house, one for driveway gate, and 26 that you don't know what they fit but you don't DARE get rid of them.  Cell phone.  Pocket knife.  Coin purse.  Yeah, you have that nice expensive gun belt that keeps your holster and mags nice and parallel to your body, but the TOTAL WEIGHT of your pants tends to move them south when you walk.
I have found a solution.
Belt-clip suspenders.
Undershirt, belt clip suspenders, outer shirt untucked. 
The suspenders don't show, your rig does not show, and your pants stay where they belong.
When nature calls, the suspenders easily unclip from the belt and stay in place until you re-attach them.
If you get the wide ones and adjust them properly, they are very comfortable.

• Like 1

Work good like AmPaTerry says.  Nice thing about being a old geezer though, don't have to try to hide them so I look "cool"!  Just clip'em on and go.  Personally, I like the ones made by  Perry.  Black and blue gets boring quickly though.  You can have some fun if you're crazy enough to wear the wild colors and patterns they make.  

• Like 2

Or get rid of most of that stuff and go minimalist. I'm working on slimming my wallet down to the bare necessities. If it wasn't for the stupid RFID card I have to carry to open doors at work and the fact that we have to keep the HCP with us even though it's the exact same number as the TNDL, I'd have it down to 3 cards and some paper cash. Coins quickly make their way to the cupholder and then to the coin box to be hauled off later to Coinstar.

Right now it's phone, super slim wallet, car key, knife and (when I'm not at the office) gun. That reminds me....I need to find a lighter knife. I've thought about removing the car's remote from my key ring and going old-school with just the key.

• Like 2

Wow - many already knew this trick!

Windhawk, not trying to look cool - it is just that I prefer the outer shirt untucked for the fastest draw possible from either an IWB or OWB holster. 
And you sure are right - there are LOTS of colors and designs out there.

Perry makes very good ones, indeed.

Keys?  Out where I live, gotta have one for whatever vehicle I am going to drive, one to lock the front door and one to lock the driveway gate. 
But even when I quit carrying them, I put them in a drawer.  Just as sure as I toss one in the garbage, the NEXT WEEK I will find it has some CRUCIAL use - -

My belly is not TOO big yet, but I LOVE buffet restaurants.  With these, I can loosen my belt WAY up and not go gangsta when I walk to the bar for a refill - -

Edited by AmPaTerry

As far as keys go, we had two different house keys. I finally got tired of that and had all of the cylinders rekeyed to have one key. And I replaced the lock on the door we use most frequently with a digital keypad (not WiFi though so I can't control it via an app). No more house key for me. :) Any lock that can be a combination instead of a key is getting replaced. I only have the key for the vehicle which I'm driving. The keys for the others stay home. If I need to switch vehicles, I switch keys.

I can't wait for TN-DOS to finally join this century and go digital on the identification. Then I can shed the DL and HCP and replace them with an App (or even better, an image in my existing KeyRing app). As NFC grows, soon enough I'll be able to shed the Credit and Debit cards too. I'll be left with an RFID card.

I have a cheap Kershaw Burst knife that weighs a fairly light 4.6oz, but I see that the Protech Newport is only 2.2oz....tempting but pricey when compared to my cheap-o Kershaw. If I lose the Kershaw, I'm not going to cry about it.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, AmPaTerry said:

Pistol.  Couple extra magazines in a belt holster.  BUG in side pocket. If you are really paranoid, a BUBUG in the other side pocket. Keychain and thirty keys - one for car, one for truck, one for house, one for driveway gate, and 26 that you don't know what they fit but you don't DARE get rid of them.  Cell phone.  Pocket knife.  Coin purse.  Yeah, you have that nice expensive gun belt that keeps your holster and mags nice and parallel to your body, but the TOTAL WEIGHT of your pants tends to move them south when you walk.
I have found a solution.
Belt-clip suspenders.
Undershirt, belt clip suspenders, outer shirt untucked. 
The suspenders don't show, your rig does not show, and your pants stay where they belong.
When nature calls, the suspenders easily unclip from the belt and stay in place until you re-attach them.
If you get the wide ones and adjust them properly, they are very comfortable.

I started wearing suspenders a few years ago while working in the yard. Got tired of pulling up my pants every time I bent over.

Well...it worked so well I just started wearing them all the time. Usually like AmPaTerry says, just under my top shirt. And since I do suffer from the old age bulge; it's much more comfortable as well.

• Like 1