New from the Boro

Guest slim_9916

Guest slim_9916

New from the Boro. Some of you may recognize the SN from Tennesspeed. Just started building my collection and this is the first piece so far.

Sabre.jpg[/img]

Sabre Defence lower receiver AR-15/M4. 16" 1:7 twist. Sorry for the iPhone pics, all Ive got right now. Not sure on the specs of all the parts. Got ammo, 2 magpul polys and a new collapsible buttstock (current is a little dinged up) on the way. I've also been looking at 1911's and will purchasing a handgun in the near future. Having trouble on decision between a pistol and a nice optic.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Phantom6

Welcome_01a.gif

strickj has a point there but then again a shotgun makes a nice addition to the arms family as well. Actually though as far as "POO" material goes, any gun will do!

Guest slim_9916
Nice way to start. Next you need an AK. Get all the POO (piss Obama off) weapons you can.

Thanks for the welcome guys. I plan on getting all the POO weapons I can. I had my eye on an AK when I stopped in at Benton Shooter Supply last week. Looked new and was priced accordingly from what I could tell.

Guest tnelson
Thanks for the welcome guys. I plan on getting all the POO weapons I can. I had my eye on an AK when I stopped in at Benton Shooter Supply last week. Looked new and was priced accordingly from what I could tell.

Welcome Sir,

We'll have to meet at On-Target one weekend. I live in dang near walking distance the range. That's a nice start for your collection!!

Guest slim_9916
Welcome Sir,

We'll have to meet at On-Target one weekend. I live in dang near walking distance the range. That's a nice start for your collection!!

Sounds good. Been planning on making a trip to On Target to check out inventory/prices and squeeze a few rounds off in the process.