Well since I got a Glock 29 for my birthday, I needed a new holster. I've had great luck with some cheeper kydex eBay holsters so here's my newest one. Came from Badger Concealment. His store is badgerconcealment663. It came usps in about four days. I have to say I love it. With the beefy slide Glocks I like a kydex holster. It is nice and snug and fits the gun perfect. I've had trouble finding holsters I like because I'm a larger fellow. It makes the gun sit a little low, and I like that. Hides it perfect and even works for my 26. All in all great little holster and good quality. I'll buy another for sure.
CA6AAC65-11B0-41B8-8E70-E87591175A24_zps

• Like 2

Does it dig into your hip at all ? I have a Glock 30 which has the same measurements as your 29 . Right now I carry my 30 in a Alien Gear holster. It has a leather back but Kydex front. I'm always looking for good holsters for my 30. Right now its the Alien Gear for IWB and the Glock Sports/Combat holster for OWB.

Can you post a picture of the other side of it with your 29 in it ?

Edited by tercel89
Guest ManinBrown

Looks nice! Congratulations on the new holster.

Have to say 4 days for shipping isn't that bad.  :up:

After reading this thread and your birthday thread, I may just have to buy a g29 to go with my g20 sf and just order that same holster lol.

Got to finally shoot it yesterday and love it. The holster has been very comfy. I suffer from noassatall itis, and it dosent make my pants droop like the ctac style one I have.

Its good to know you liked the holster well enough to purchase one for your wife and even better you appreciated her enough to do so! Very cool and its always important to pick up bonus points with the Mrs. for those inevitable moments when husbands fall from grace. :) 

• Like 1
Guest ManinBrown

Its good to know you liked the holster well enough to purchase one for your wife and even better you appreciated her enough to do so! Very cool and its always important to pick up bonus points with the Mrs. for those inevitable moments when husbands fall from grace. :) 

Can't argue with that

Just got mine today! Can't wait to wear it around and see where it's best worn. Going to my HCP class next Saturday, so I'm really excited to have everything I'll need once I get my permit! Nervous about the class because I'm sure it will be me and a bunch of dudes. :-/ I think this means Monkey and I need some more range time between now and then.