Traffic Stop Advice

Guest Todd@CIS

Guest Todd@CIS

When getting pulled over for a minor traffic violation, remember to remove the big "fatty" that you have tucked behind your ear.

I only mention this because someone we dealt with today forgot this important rule. When asked if he ever smokes weed, he got this angelic face and goes into his "Oh no officer" routine.

Sometimes my job can be fun... :death:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pjblurton

Saw one on COPS the other night... Cop steps up to the drivers window, suspect rolls the window down and so much ganja somke came billowing out, it looked like his interior was on fire...

Nobody ever said criminals were smart.

Guest Astra900

HA!:death:

I'm not a cop but on behalf of an older gentleman/friend of mine, I will add;

If you're gonna run, think about being sober, learning how to drive, and possibly having a capable car.

He's been a cop longer than I have been alive, he told me a while back that he had to go into "HOT PURSUIT" after a drunk in a beat up Plymouth Volare! Common!!!!:screwy:

Guest Astra900

HEY, that raises a good question I'd like to hear from you on: You got any good "Hot Pursuit" cases to share. I do luve me sum dum crook news!

Guest Todd@CIS
HEY, that raises a good question I'd like to hear from you on: You got any good "Hot Pursuit" cases to share. I do luve me sum dum crook news!

One we had a little bit ago involved suspect passenger shooting at us...made for great dash cam video.

Guest Astra900
One we had a little bit ago involved suspect passenger shooting at us...made for great dash cam video.

I'm not getting the funny part. Lead traveling your direction doesn't seem too humorous. :D

If you're talking about the one I'm thinking of, it is pretty funny at the end, actually! In the one I saw, the officer giving chase is normally a very calm, quiet, reserved type. I've never heard him raise his voice at anything, actually. But after being shot at his demeanor .... uh.... changed. The audio once the chase stopped and he got out of the car with gun in hand was pretty darn funny!

Shooting from a moving vehicle in our beloved Smyrna?!? We never had problems like this until Dunkin Donuts came to town. :tough:;)

It's the sugar Tunngy... they got all hopped up on it and riding around.

They really ought to do something to regulate those "Deep Fried Bagels" for somebody really gets hurt. B)

Well... it's either that or that gangster bluegrass music those young'ns are listen to now.

Guest Todd@CIS
Shooting from a moving vehicle in our beloved Smyrna?!? We never had problems like this until Dunkin Donuts came to town. :P;)

LOL

BTW, I came VERY close to shooting one of your neighbors a few days ago. After a brief and tense discussion, he decided to put down his monster ginsu.

• Administrator
LOL

BTW, I came VERY close to shooting one of your neighbors a few days ago. After a brief and tense discussion, he decided to put down his monster ginsu.

I really need to do a ride-along with you one of these days. I've got a few neighbors I'd help you shoot. :drool:

But seriously... a ride-along would ROCK. :P

(PM me more about this unruly neighbor. I like to know who the knife-wielding assclowns on my street are.)

• Administrator
That is an awesome name for a band.

Thanks. We just got a deal with Disney opposite Hannah Montana. It may sound like self denigration, but it's all part of my master plan to get me within shootin' distance of Billy Ray Cyrus. He still needs to pay for the 1990's and the Achy Breaky dance. :D

Tungsten woke up in a feisty mood this morning!!! LOL

Everytime I here of a chase, get a song stuck in my head! Here is how it starts...

Just two good old boys, never meanin' no harm...

Beats all you never saw, been in trouble with the law

Since the day they was born.

Straightenin' the curves, flattenin' the hills...

Someday the mountain might get 'em but the law never will.

Makin' their way, the only way they know how...

That's just a little bit more than the law will allow.

Just two good ol' boys, wouldn't change if they could,

Fightin' the system like two modern-day Robin Hoods...