Any masons here?

Mark@Sea

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest strelcevina

I got a question

Being European my self and having a rich history of different religions ,cultures and languages.

So saying that my question is How did you become a member . What website did you go and apply for membership.

Do you just go and tattoo a big sign and suddenly u just become one.

I'm truly interested how u become a member .

Thanks

As much I know about Freemason ,is u got to be rich to be one. No "peasants" people who have little or nothing allowed .

As much I know about Freemason ,is u got to be rich to be one. No "peasants" people who have little or nothing allowed .

Use Google. I think you have to have a sponsor. They vote on you and it must be unanimous. So if you act like you do here; you would not make the cut. :rolleyes:

Just kidding, maybe one of the guys here will sponsor you in their lodge.

I got a question

Being European my self and having a rich history of different religions ,cultures and languages.

So saying that my question is How did you become a member . What website did you go and apply for membership.

Thanks

;) make your own thread
Use Google. I think you have to have a sponsor. They vote on you and it must be unanimous. So if you act like you do here; you would not make the cut. ;)

Just kidding, maybe one of the guys here will sponsor you in their lodge.

Id sponsor to put him IN the lodge. Like, physically build him into the wall...or floor.

I'll translate:

Basically, I know nothing about Freemasonry except for what I have learned from National Treasure 1 & 2.
I got a question

Thanks

All you have to do is find another Mason and ask them (members are not allowed to actively solicit memberships). You will fill out an application/petition for membership and there is a small fee that has to be submitted with the petition (depends on the lodge, but it's usually somewhere around $100 that covers your first year of dues and some of the costs of the initiation). You will then go through a small background investigation and interview to make sure you are sincere and of good moral character. The only other requirement is that you have to believe in a single Creator of the universe. That's all there is to it! If you need help locating someone near you, let me know and I'll help you out. ;)

Once you are in, you will get the secret decoder ring that helps read the map on the back of the Declaration of Independence and the location of the secret stash of gold and treasure we have hidden in... WOW! I almost let that one slip there! ;)

• 2 weeks later...