On Target. Jan 17 11:30 Shoot + Food = WIN

Guest Disney

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest johnmattwill
Howdy, neighbor.

Maybe you, Angus, and I can get together for a trip to Guns & Leather. I'm sure there are a few more Hendersonvillians on TGO, but I can't thinnk of any at the moment.

I have a new CBOB 10mm that I'm really itching to shoot.

We will definately have to get together to shoot... I'm usually at Guns and Leather every other Friday afternoon, the weekends that I dont have my kids, and have enough funds to make the range..

I have 2 Sig .45ACP's, a Sig Mosquito and a brand new XD-45 that all are welcome to try!!!!:hat:

Edited by johnmattwill
So how about an after action report. Who was there and what was shot?

Inquiring minds want to know.

EasilyObsessed, www, a lady friend and myself were there. A few other friends showed as well.

We fired my Kimber SLE, Kimber Classic Stainless, XD40sc, Lady Friend's S&W Lady Smith, EO's Berreta 9mm, 22, Kimber CDP, M&P9, www's Glock30, ...... And i think that's about it.

We had a freakin BALL!!!! Good times for sure! The trip to Hooters afterwards didn't suck at all either.

Glad you guys had a good time. I didn't see this thread until now; but I was busy Saturday anyway. A buddy and myself made the trip to On Target Friday. I would consider a yearly membership if I lived a bit closer. Put another 150 rounds through my Kimber Stainless II while there; I would have enjoyed checking out some your Kimbers though; have been thinking about getting a Pro or Ultra model eventually.