Contact your US Senators/Representative via GOA

• Moderators

In my opinion as well as many others here at TGO, GOA is a much better organization that the NRA. I've heard a lot of people at work making claims about supporting or donating to the NRA, I just started putting it quite bluntly: The NRA is too anti-gun for me. They do not represent my views. The GOA is much better currently. As such, I signed up to be a life member, you can do so here:

Normal Membership ($20 Minimum Donation)

Life Membership ($500, can be split up into payments. I did $50/Quarter)

But even more importantly, in my opinion, is their "Current Action Alerts" page where they show you various ways to contacts your US Senators and US Representative regarding specific issues. They make it very easy to do so via email, but also give numbers to call as well.

https://gunowners.org/current-action-alerts/

Sent the e-mail to Blackburn via GOA, joined for the year (wanted the 50cal GOA Bullet :dirty:), but will up that to lifetime upon re-up.  

Ok, just added both senators as well through GOA, just in case they missed my other direct emails. 

Edited by Omega
Add info
  • Moderators
7 hours ago, Omega said:

Sent the e-mail to Blackburn via GOA, joined for the year (wanted the 50cal GOA Bullet :dirty:), but will up that to lifetime upon re-up.  

Ok, just added both senators as well through GOA, just in case they missed my other direct emails. 

"Missed" is an opportunistic way of putting it. :bowrofl:

Just wanted to say, thanks for joining up. Hopefully we can encourage a few other TGO members to do the same and also write/call their congressmen.

Edited by CZ9MM