Ording Pizza after Obama

greenego

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 70below

Wow....looks like a real time saver.....how could that be scary.....and my health would be drastically improved. I'm sure the time saved would lower my blood pressure and improve my health too! :D

That's truly messed up. Only thing missing is our SSN on that computer screen.

I can see me trying to order reloading supplies. "Sorry sir, you just received 4000 bullets and 16lbs of powder. I will have to alert the authorities to your persistent ordering habits. Please hold". :hat:

I have often wondered about these shopping cards (krogers & food city). Like in the future your insurance co. get a hold of the kind of food you buy and adjust your premium up because you eat to much red meat or potato chips.

I have often wondered about these shopping cards (krogers & food city). Like in the future your insurance co. get a hold of the kind of food you buy and adjust your premium up because you eat to much red meat or potato chips.

Haha, when I filled out one of those deals for a Kroger Plus card a few years back, I thought the same thing...

My plus card is registered to a Mr. Orson Wells @ 1984 Bigbro Ln... I crack myself up...

Haha, when I filled out one of those deals for a Kroger Plus card a few years back, I thought the same thing...

My plus card is registered to a Mr. Orson Wells @ 1984 Bigbro Ln... I crack myself up...

Some day we will be amazed at the information that someone has collected on us. whether it be the gooberment or a private company.:hat:

Guest abailey362

the shopping cards have been used in criminal investigations already. the stores trac your habits already to know what products to give coupons or special offers on.

Guest jackdog

remember the flap during GWB's term about Nathional ID's. This is exactly why I think it sucks. They also track you via credit purchases. Supposedly they can listen to your conversations via your cell phones even if they are off. Big brother is the s**ts.

As for the video it scares the crap out of me.

• 4 months later...
Guest smittyb

Did anyone click on the take action link? I can't believe I might agree with the ACLU on something. I say might because I'm still wondering if they are trying to trick me some how.