Trading my ammo for your xD9 or 22lr pistol

I'm looking to trade my ammo for your handgun. I have assorted 9mm, 45acp, 22lr & wmr, 233, 5.56, 12ga slug & 00buck... Also a limited supply of 300blackout, 357 and 44 magnum. Looking for an xD9, will consider all variants and barrel lengths. Lady Radtekk and I have several xD's in both 9 and 45 so are familiar with the platform. Also interested in a 22lr pistol. NOT a Sig Mosquito. 

I'm NOT looking to sell ammo, even at today's r@pe pricing. 

I'm in Jefferson City, minutes from exit 417, not traveling any farther than 30 minutes from there in any direction. 

I'm new here, only been in Eastern Tennessee for 9 months but have been active on northeastshooters.com under the same username for about 10 years. 

Edited by Radtekk
Added the Sig exclusion.
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, dralarms said:

Couple of questions.

1. Your location still show MA.  Do you have a valid TN driver’s license?

Oops, fixed it. Been here since 9/2019. Yes, TN D/L & LTC. 

2. What kind of 22 are you looking for?

Semi-auto, have a revolver. NOT interested in a Sig. Looking for something to use for maintaining proficiency. I have 3 times as much 22 as 9 & 45.

3. How much 300bk do you have?

Enough to make a deal. Not as much as I'd like.

4. what other hand guns and in what caliber are you looking for?

Really only the two mentioned, have pretty much everything else I want but one never knows... 

• 2 weeks later...

I've got a Colt Woodsman, first series, w holster, (manuf. 1931) .22 target pistol non-match / non-elephant ear grip with 6-inch barrel and fixed front sight. I'm more into selling than trading. However, I would consider trading for any of the following:

1. Stainless Ithaca 37 shotgun;

2. Colt Python in blued steel w 8-inch barrel, prefer .38/.357 caliber;

3. 1500 rounds of .22-250 in major name brand;

4. 4000 rounds of 12 ga, 00 buck or 1 oz rifled slug or combination (Federal, Remington, or Winchester);

5. 2000 rounds of .40 S&W cal, 180 grain FMJ (Prefer Federal);

6. 1250 rounds of 9mm 147gr FMJ (prefer Winchester SXT)

On 9/15/2020 at 12:54 PM, CrosbyStills said:

I've got a Colt Woodsman, first series, w holster, (manuf. 1931) .22 target pistol non-match / non-elephant ear grip with 6-inch barrel and fixed front sight. I'm more into selling than trading. However, I would consider trading for any of the following:

1. Stainless Ithaca 37 shotgun;

2. Colt Python in blued steel w 8-inch barrel, prefer .38/.357 caliber;

3. 1500 rounds of .22-250 in major name brand;

4. 4000 rounds of 12 ga, 00 buck or 1 oz rifled slug or combination (Federal, Remington, or Winchester);

5. 2000 rounds of .40 S&W cal, 180 grain FMJ (Prefer Federal);

6. 1250 rounds of 9mm 147gr FMJ (prefer Winchester SXT)

Appreciate the offer, nice gun:) Unfortunately I'm not in possession of virtually any of the ammunition or firearms you're looking for, and I'm looking for something a bit lower 9n the cost scale anyway. Best of luck with selling your gun, I'll keep looking:) 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/28/2020 at 9:43 AM, hipower said:

Got several 22lr pistols I'd let go of, but the distance is too far for me to handle.

Just to tease...a couple ATIs, a Ruger(a nice one!) and a Walther PPQ 22.

Appreciate the offer:) if Lady Radtekk and I get any West of Knoxville on a ride one day I'll keep it in mind. We have a MKII, not an ATI fan, the PPQ is definitely intriguing though 🙂

Lee

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Similar Content

• By jonathon1289
      A family member asked if I had any 30-30 ammo they could use to deer hunt.... I don't and a check around town today revealed none available to purchase.
      I'm giving him a box of 30-06 for his other rifle but he wants to use the 30-30. Anyone in the immediate Columbia area have a box they would sell or trade?
    • By Joe86
      Looking for a used very good condition 686 or similar S & W or Ruger SP 101 with 2.5 - 3 inch barrel.
      If you have one you’re interested in selling please contact me with specifics.
      Thanks
      I’m in East Tennessee 
    • By DaveTN
      I’m looking for a Smith & Wesson Model 39. I have $cash$ or could possibly come up with something to trade; depending on what you want/Need.
      Shoot me a PM with a price and how close you are willing to meet to Murfreesboro and I’ll let you know if I need to see pics.
      Thanks,
      Dave
      EDIT: I'm not really interested in nickel.

• By Follow Me
      I am building several complete sets of the book series “Left Behind” for my Grand Children.
      I need the following books:
           Paperback Books:
                 “The Remnant”, book #10 of the series in very good condition.
                 “Glorious Appearing”, book #12 of the series in very good condition.
            Book Club edition ( smaller version hardback):
                  “The Mark”, book #8 of the series, in very good condition.
                  “Armagaddon”, book #11 of the series, in very good condition.
      I appreciate you expending your valuable time in considering my want ad. I know this series of books are available from Amazon or Ebay in used book condition but I am trying to spend my money right here in the local area. I will pay a fair price for each book. You can PM me or text to 703-866-1288 your response (s).
      Regards and prayers,
      Follow Me 
    • By Follow Me
      I know that I am way behind the power curve on this but I have ro try. 
      Would prefer a stripped receiver but will consider a complete assembly. Cash or USPS Money Order as payment and FFL transfer if required. 
      I am in Johnson City. I am reluctant to drive more than about 75 miles due to advanced age. I am not complaing just stating a fact.
      Please text 703-866-1288 or PM your response. 
      Prayers and regards,
      Follow Me

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions. TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines