kholster ???

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That thing looks huge! It looks like a cheaper version of the Crossbreed with too much material.

from what i have read, once you get the holster positioned the way you want the weapon to sit (angle/height) you trim away the excess material. dunno, maybe someone that has used this holster can enlighten us.

Also i found a discount code that saves 10%

HaHa, I read some more. While entirely gay, their party deal is kinda interesting. Better get my "fanny pack" to wear!

Host a Kholster Party!

and get FREE stuff !!!

If you:

· Live in the St. Louis area

· Have friends who carry and want the best holster available

· Want FREE Stuff

Have a KHOLSTER PARTY !

Host at least 5 of your friends for a few hours of guns and fun. For just $30 each, we will come to your house and supply everything needed to make Kholsters. As the host, you get a free Kholster. Participants can make their own Kholster or we can do it for them. It's a great way to spend an afternoon or evening with your friends. All they need to bring is their cash and guns (unloaded of course).

Obviously a blatant ripoff of Crossbreed, which was a semi-blatant ripoff of MTAC, which was a pretty blatant ripoff of Tucker's "The Answer" (I think I have the chronology correct).

For awhile on Khoster site, operation was suspended due to some "legal clarification", and that's when the shape of the Kholster went to the round or horseshoe shape, obviously due to "somebody's" legal action (Crossbreed now has "patent pending" notice onsite).

Sells on eBay also: khosterllc

Anyway, lots of folks on other forums say the Kholster performs plenty well enough.

- OS

Edited by OhShoot
Guest eyebedam

Yeah Crossbreed shut them down for a bit. Ive read a ton of great reviews on them as far as a inexpensive IWB goes. Yeah its ugly but its supposed to be concealed anyway. 45.00 shipped cant hurt to try it. You could always dye it if toy wanted the more custom look.

What gun are you wanting it for?

Yeah Crossbreed shut them down for a bit. Ive read a ton of great reviews on them as far as a inexpensive IWB goes. Yeah its ugly but its supposed to be concealed anyway. 45.00 shipped cant hurt to try it. You could always dye it if toy wanted the more custom look.

What gun are you wanting it for?

Glock 30

OhShoot, what holster is that in your avatar ? looks nice

• 2 weeks later...

Broknbonz, That thing looks terrible. It looks like it would be more trouble than it's worth to cut it down. You can buy a Crossbreed for like $7 more I believe. As for the MTAC, your welcome to try mine for a week or so and see if you like it. If you like it, I'll sell it to you. It's practically brand new. I'll even throw in a pack of Smarties. You won't even have to wait for it to come in the mail like everybody else does.

Guest dkirby

I just received mine in the mail today. I would have paid more for the M-TAC, but they do not make one for my gun. It is supported for the CTAC, but it didn't look very comfortable. So, I bit the bullet and bought the kholster.

It looks okay, not that looks are very critical for something that you put in your pants anyway (insert off color joke here). It is not the highest quality leather, but the thing is comfortable right off the bat. I adjusted the holster for more cant, and now it rides perfectly. The rig is much thinner than the "clip-on" type holster I was using, having two clips really helps with the weight too, as skeptical as I was about that issue.

The kydex part of the rig isn't the prettiest job ever, but it works damn well, giving a very good amount of retention out of the box. Of course it could be adjusted with a heat gun, but that won't be necessary.

My only complaint this that they only provide shiny black metal clips. I'd prefer brown, but I'll make do.

It also smells like a cheap chinese restaurant. It could actually be cat leather, either way, it works.

Well worth the 45 smackers.

Edited by dkirby
Broknbonz, That thing looks terrible. It looks like it would be more trouble than it's worth to cut it down. You can buy a Crossbreed for like $7 more I believe. As for the MTAC, your welcome to try mine for a week or so and see if you like it. If you like it, I'll sell it to you. It's practically brand new. I'll even throw in a pack of Smarties. You won't even have to wait for it to come in the mail like everybody else does.

Thanks for the offer, I may try it for a week or so and if I like it I'll just buy it from ya.

Sorry I missed your call, how did the new G21 shoot...sweet I'm sure.

• 1 month later...
Guest JHatmaker

Holy Thread Resurection Batman!

Just got in 3 of these KHolsters after taking advantage of a sale they were advertising. I gotta say, for the deal I got, these seem to be pretty decent quality. Obviously the shape is a little odd, so I got out a pair of shears and cut them down to look like the Crossbreed/MTAC style. So far so good....

Guest ScottD
I got one while they were on sale, and I gotta say I like it. I have thought about trimming it, but it doesn't bother me like it is.

Same here, but have done no trimming, and wont be doing any trimming. I love the fact that no matter how I move the handle of the gun isn't digging into me like my MTAC and my CTAC do.

Would buy another one in a heart beat.

I got one on sale for my Glock 30sf. It will not fit in it. It fits my Glock 19 perfect. I e-mailed the dude and he sent instructions on using a hair dryer to loosen it up.

I am in the middle of mobilization station training and I am bald. So good luck on a hair dryer. Now if I get to know one of these female NCO's I might be able to pull it off.

Guest JHatmaker

I got a PPK one for my SIG P232 b/c he didn't have one for that model, after working with it I got it to work. Fits pretty good now. These are extremely comfortable to wear, with my 3" 1911 I ran errands all day with my wife a couple Saturdays ago and completely forgot I was wearing it.

Guest JHatmaker
David Bullard's Dual Carry...I have 3 of them for different guns...

Gun Leather, Concealment and Cowboy holsters, Azle, TX.

Here's for Glock 29/30

He's added that cross piece of leather since the last one I bought...helps keep top open for reholster, I guess...

DC%20Glock%2036%20032.JPG

- OS

Checked out his website and I'm kicking myself for not ordering my pocket holster's from this guy. They are cheaper and his quality looks amazing.

I'll definitely be ordering a couple from him in the future. Would you recommend paying extra for the kydex belt clips vs. the metal ones? I've got the KHolster's with the metal clips, and while they sure do keep it from moving, sometimes it's takes a little more effort getting them to go over my belt, etc.

I have two. Bought them on that 35$ no shipping sale. 5" 1911 and Sig 225. Love them for both. Im going to have to get one for my G19 as my MTAC digs into me and I just cant wear it after getting the kholster.