Looking for a range

Guest j12thomas

Guest j12thomas

Hey all,

I'm looking for a range in the Nashville area where I can get some shotgun practice. I have searched in vain. All I can find it indoor pistol. I heard about a range Owl Hollow but they have apparently lost their lease or some-such, though there seems to be a rumor about the land owner continuing a range at that location. Either way, I am looking for info.

j12thomas:usa:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all,

I'm looking for a range in the Nashville area where I can get some shotgun practice. I have searched in vain. All I can find it indoor pistol. I heard about a range Owl Hollow but they have apparently lost their lease or some-such, though there seems to be a rumor about the land owner continuing a range at that location. Either way, I am looking for info.

j12thomas:usa:

I'm not anywhere near there, but members report that Owl Hollow is still open, under different system:

http://www.tngunowners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17656&highlight=owl+hollow

- OS

ASP in Joelton let's you shoot your shotty in their indoor range. No slugs though.

That's interesting.

Coal Creek here in Knox (indoor range) lets you shoot slugs ONLY.

What are the two contrasting policies based on, I wonder?

- OS

Guest pl1ght
Do they have shell restrictions?

I seem to remember someone saying something about slug only, not 100%

I recently took my hunters safety class there and they seemed to have a ridiculous amount of rules on the types of guns you can take there. Like, no shotguns with PGs, and a bunch of other technicalities.

to the OP, check out Cheatham TWRA range in ashland city. They let you shoot just about anything there.

to the OP, check out Cheatham TWRA range in ashland city. They let you shoot just about anything there.

+1 on Cheatham TWRA

also, check out TN Sporting Clays Complex on Briley Pkwy just off of White Bridge Rd out near County Hospital Road (clays only, no paper targets).