(Sold) Ruger GP100 3" barrel

Selling my 3" barreled Ruger GP-100.  Has seen light use, maybe 500 rounds total since purchase 2 years ago (not a huge fan of wheel guns).  I have painted the front sight orange in order to help visibility.  Was done with simple paint pen, could be safely removed with acetone.  Comes in original box with all manuals, lock, and spare pin.  Asking $450 OBO.  I'm in Smyrna, SE of Nashville.  Must present valid concealed carry permit or go to local gun shop to fill out 4473 to purchase.

IMG_1648.jpg

IMG_1647.jpg

IMG_1649.jpg

IMG_1646.jpg

IMG_1642.jpg

IMG_1643.jpg

IMG_1641.jpg

IMG_1644.jpg

IMG_1640.jpg

Edited by Hobojoe
Sold
  • Like 2
  • Wow 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.