SOLD OD Geissele Super Duty 16” Rifle w/Noveske Recon barrel

Location is Murfreesboro off 840 and 24, priced as you come to me deals.  No bill of sale, but must be 21, a Tennessee resident, and not a prohibited possessor.  Not looking for trades and not looking to drive across Tennessee to sell it.  Established members are welcome to swing by my house.  Newbies, I will meet you in a parking lot nearby   

Continuing to clean out the safe and get rid of stuff I’m not using.  Selling this one because it’s one of my few non-SBR ARs and I just don’t shoot it much.  Less than 200 rounds through barrel.  This thing shoots absurdly flat and is in great shape.

Bought from another guy who purchased it as a complete Geissele rifle.  It’s OD green, but the upper has a really nice gloss to it- sharp color.  Previous guy swapped the barrel for a highly coveted and hard to find Noveske Recon 16” barrel that was unfired ($400+ value on that barrel alone).  I bought a Noveske gas block to match, which is pinned using the existing barrel notch.  I always use a gas block jig to make sure the port is perfectly aligned.  Surefire Warcomp on the barrel.  Geissele everything else.  Will throw in the Aero flip up sights.  It currently has an Aimpoint H1 with an ADM QD mount that I wouldn’t miss terribly, but it’s also a little older and has wear and tear underneath the Tango Down cover.

Lower is all Geissele.  Fancy safety, mag release, bolt catch, trigger guard, takedown pins, Geissele H2 buffer, braided spring, and the expensive SSA-X trigger.  It has a Magpul MOE+ grip and a B5 SOPMOD stock.

I’ve been building ARs for 20 years and have lots of parts and mags if you need them.

$1350, no optic included, but willing to part with it for the right offer.  Not looking for trades.

EFFB91CF-3080-4979-985D-B4642EA5A3AB.jpeg

6AB2DDB3-5E9F-4A04-B344-78DB3AD450E2.jpeg

BD8526CC-34D7-4D97-BFA2-A625ED5C43EC.jpeg

83D647D5-6D26-4149-BB26-C11911EC03FB.jpeg

Edited by asu174
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic