Looking for a stripped lower

RC3

Alight, this one is an odd one. Looking to replace one of my lowers with another one. There is nothing wrong with mine, I just want something less flashy. I know some of you have lowers in the backs of you safes or closets that are labeled "will build some day". I would be more than willing to take it off your hands. Just need one. Will also include a hand shake and head nod.

4 minutes ago, RC3 said:

A rainy day that never comes. Yall some hoarders.

lol, maybe.

Am I missing something obvious? Lowers are available everywhere for cheap. Hoarding only applies when a commodity is scarce. I wouldn't mind trading for another lower but I don't want to get rid of any of mine without getting one in return. The only ones I have that aren't a set are a couple stripped Anderson lowers. I'm assuming you have the red and black punisher? 

4 minutes ago, TNBuck2 said:

lol, maybe.

Am I missing something obvious? Lowers are available everywhere for cheap. Hoarding only applies when a commodity is scarce. I wouldn't mind trading for another lower but I don't want to get rid of any of mine without getting one in return. The only ones I have that aren't a set are a couple stripped Anderson lowers. I'm assuming you have the red and black punisher? 

No, I have a regular black one. I can go and buy one but I figured I would stop here first and see if anyone wants to sell one of their extra ones.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

TRADING POST NOTICE

Before engaging in any transaction of goods or services on TGO, all parties involved must know and follow the local, state and Federal laws regarding those transactions.

TGO makes no claims, guarantees or assurances regarding any such transactions.

THE FINE PRINT

Tennessee Gun Owners (TNGunOwners.com) is the premier Community and Discussion Forum for gun owners, firearm enthusiasts, sportsmen and Second Amendment proponents in the state of Tennessee and surrounding region.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is a presentation of Enthusiast Productions. The TGO state flag logo and the TGO tri-hole "icon" logo are trademarks of Tennessee Gun Owners. The TGO logos and all content presented on this site may not be reproduced in any form without express written permission. The opinions expressed on TGO are those of their authors and do not necessarily reflect those of the site's owners or staff.

TNGunOwners.com (TGO) is not a lobbying organization and has no affiliation with any lobbying organizations.  Beware of scammers using the Tennessee Gun Owners name, purporting to be Pro-2A lobbying organizations!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to the following.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.