Online Integrity

What happened to me hasn't effected my thoughts and dealings on here, I just chalk it up to lesson learned. The only thing I was really upset was tearing apart the press at 5:30am and boxing it up, at least if it sells I won't have to worry about doing that. I will say this, I'll be cautious unless it's someone I've done business with in the past. I'm not knocking any new members because we were all new here at onetime. Thanks TGO.

• Like 3

It wasn't a scammer, everything checked out. I believe they didn't have the extra cash for the purchase and made up an excuse, if that was the problem I would have worked with buyer and gave them two weeks to come up with it if they would have been honest at first instead of feeding me a bull crap text. But it is what it is, I've made deals on here to sell and buy $1000+ Items and never welched or made up an excuse to back out of them.

On 6/15/2023 at 8:28 PM, gregintenn said:

Most everybody on this forum seems to be pretty ethical. More so than most places in my opinion. You will still run across a squirrel every now and the on though.

My hat’s off to the moderators here who do a spectacular job ferreting these folks out in short order!👍

I reckon that’s why they make the big bucks.😁

Hey Man if I need someone to vouch up for me on here if I decide to sell or buy something.

If that is Allright by you.

Im sure others on here know who I am.

I might be a royal A hole ( to those who deserve it)

but I aint a weasel and my word is good.

You know my track record on another site.

I buy.

I sell to guys on that site away from the national classified cowboys and the owner has tolerated it me giving solid cats a shot at something on the gen forum.

Not gonna do that on this site cause I don't have the cred or gravitas to do so, and following the owner rules is the right way to go.

Didn't even realize I registered here 3 yrs ago till today.

Must have been surfing back then like I was earlier today.

put in my info to log on.

Already a member.

I might lean on ya for a solid if anyone ask if this guy is legit.

Renegade50 👍🏻

51 minutes ago, Ren3gade50 said:

Hey Man if I need someone to vouch up for me on here if I decide to sell or buy something.

I buy.

I sell to guys on that site away from the national classified cowboys and the owner has tolerated it me giving solid cats a shot at something on the gen forum.

Not gonna do that on this site cause I don't have the cred or gravitas to do so, and following the owner rules is the right way to go.

Already a member.

Renegade50 👍🏻

Oh lawdy!!!!😵

• Like 1
  • Administrator
2 hours ago, Ren3gade50 said:

I buy.

Already a member.

Renegade50 👍🏻

Um... weird.

Interested Season 10 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

On 6/16/2023 at 11:38 AM, Defender said:

Yes, I agree.  I've bough a LOT of guns on here and every other transaction was perfect.  Some guys I coulda talked to for hours, others not, but all were good.  Never left bad feedback and not sure if I should here or not. I don't want to start a pissing contest, lol.

lol, yeah, except just so you are aware, (and you may well have already considered this but decided you just didn’t care), when you get the crappy end of the stick on a deal from a member here, and you choose to say nothing about it, or worse, come here and whine about it but allow the chiseler to remain anonymous, you absolutely break faith with every other member here, because you have chosen to let a rattlesnake live in the tall grass of our communal yard, so to speak. The snake remains, and may yet bite another and another, and then there are those “jewels” that maybe when they read a thread complaining about a dirty dealing member, THEN they chime in and point out that “oh yeah, that guy, he ripped me off too, but I didn’t want to “ruffle feathers” or anything. 
Now my words are harsh, maybe even incendiary, but tell me a single thing I’ve said that was untrue or unjust? Tell me how a silent victim helps keep the forum safe? I’ll be right here.

• Administrator
5 minutes ago, OMCHamlin said:

lol, yeah, except just so you are aware, (and you may well have already considered this but decided you just didn’t care), when you get the crappy end of the stick on a deal from a member here, and you choose to say nothing about it, or worse, come here and whine about it but allow the chiseler to remain anonymous, you absolutely break faith with every other member here, because you have chosen to let a rattlesnake live in the tall grass of our communal yard, so to speak.

NO.

We have buyer and seller feedback for a reason.  That is where this stuff belongs.  We're not going to clutter the forum by dragging people when they back out of a sale or a purchase.  We'll let the feedback system work.

When a scammer strikes, we'll ban them permanently and even cooperate with law enforcement.

But there are a myriad of reasons why a sale might fall through, and some of them are legitimate.  I've even told people here, publicly, to back out of a sale or a purchase if they felt that their personal safety was at risk.

So, NO... we're not going to lynch people publicly.  For Pete's sake.

I'm closing this thread.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2