Black Armor Guns Sub-MOA ARs

gunrunner32

I’ll start by saying my affiliation with the company I’m talking about is through a friendship with the owner, years of working with his family and our years in the same unit in the military (only a decade or so apart). Byron started Black Armor Guns earlier this year and has worked with AMU (Army Marksmanship Unit) personnel to achieve the quality of rifles he’s now building. The attention to detail he applies it far superior to any other high end AR I’ve used, nothing leaves his hands unless it’s as absolutely perfect. Innovations within his company are an ongoing process to ensure the highest quality is achieved while not completely breaking the bank. He is currently building two models; one being the Door Kicker meant for daily use and personal protection but still competition ready and the Champion which is a fully spec’d competition rifle. Next on the horizon is an AR-10 variant that is still being tested. The levels of accuracy being achieved by both models is sub MOA with factory off the shelf ammo. I spent several years working with a smith in Springfield building bolt actions and achieving sub MOA wasn’t always achievable with factory ammo and hours of load development were required to achieve the best results. Each rifle is hand built by him and each customer experience with him is individualized. I wanted to share his accomplishment because he’s a great friend and always there to provide a hand. Here are some links for the aforementioned rifles.

https://fb.watch/n21ejnPu8U/ 

Edited by gunrunner32
This is a repost after the server crash.
  • Thanks 1
19 minutes ago, AuEagle said:

I wish them good luck. The cheap AR market has really hurt the better quality rifles.

It has but his hopes are to provide the best customer service he can and put out rifles with far superior accuracy than the “well” guns being mass produced. So far he is achieving that.

• Like 1