Thoughts on IWI US Jericho 941 Enhanced

leroy

Dear folks...

A new mania has beset me.  I keep being pulled toward a CZ 75 clone for carry; but I'ma thinkin they are just too heavy.  

That said; do any of y'all have any thoughts and/or experience with the polymer framed version that IWI builds..?  Here's his real name from the Buds site: 

IWI US, Inc. US Jericho 941 Enhanced

Let me know what y'all think.

Many thanks, 

leroy...

• Like 1
  • Administrator

Why not just go for a CZ P-01 or even the P-07?   Those are both a bit lighter than a full size CZ-75.

I will also add that a good purpose-built gun belt generally makes heavier guns less of a burden to carry.  I'm still a fan of TheBeltMan.net for quality EDC gun belts.

• Like 4
10 hours ago, leroy said:

Dear folks...

A new mania has beset me.  I keep being pulled toward a CZ 75 clone for carry; but I'ma thinkin they are just too heavy.  

That said; do any of y'all have any thoughts and/or experience with the polymer framed version that IWI builds..?  Here's his real name from the Buds site: 

IWI US, Inc. US Jericho 941 Enhanced

Let me know what y'all think.

Many thanks, 

leroy...

I'm a IWI fan and owner. I have a steel IWI Jericho and the polymer Jericho. If you decide to go the polymer route I'd get the older generation like I have. The newer enhanced ones , some , not all , have a 2 piece slide with the lower front end having a removelable "lug" where the recoil spring and guide rod go. I don't care for the 2 piece slides. I like the older 1 pieces slides. If you find a newer "enhanced" model like you want and it has the 1 piece slide then go for it.  I'll try to post my older Generation 1 Jericho below.

imagejpeg_0.jpg

Edited by tercel89
  • Thanks 1

My first CZ was a PCR about 10-12 years ago. Got it in a trade, so I dont know what work had been done to it. I didnt even know about Cajun and CZC back then. What I DO know, I shot it with my son one day, and also brought my Sig P226 Legion. That PCR shot circles around the Sig. After that I've been a CZ fan.

I always wished I kept that PCR. Ive had 2 since then, but both stock and neither shot as well as that first one.

• Like 1
  • 3 months later...

I own the Jericho enhanced. It’s been 100% reliable and very accurate. Although, i have never used it as an edc, it’s been a nightstand pistol mainly. Would probably be a little big to carry for me, but I’m on the skinnier side.