My murse!

Smith

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back on topic...:P

I bought the Maxpedition Jumbo Versipack for carrying most EDC items and to have the ability to carry a weapon concealed in the bag. However, maxpedition does not supply their recommend “one size fits all†holsters with the bag. (IMHO they should. At over 60.00 they should throw in the 9 dollar holster)

Anyway I was dead set that I could make a holster that would work well. I bought some 2†Velcro at Wally world and stuck the two sides of adhesive backs together. Then I made two wraps around the gun and attached the gun to the inside of the bag. WORKS GREAT and I have lots of Velcro left over for other projects.

2006_0424P3450005.jpg

2006_0424P3450004.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest pjblurton

Alright, Alright, Alright....

I did it.

I'm not ashamed to admit it.

It's just too damned hot out there to dress for CC.:lol:

Maxpedition Versipack FatBoy in Balistic Black.

I'm off to find the perfect pair of flip-flops to match the ensemble.

...omg it's starting already!

Alright, Alright, Alright....

I did it.

I'm not ashamed to admit it.

It's just too damned hot out there to dress for CC.:P

Maxpedition Versipack FatBoy in Balistic Black.

I'm off to find the perfect pair of flip-flops to match the ensemble.

...omg it's starting already!

gay2.jpg

;)

gay2.jpg

:)

Cause your scared to carry your purse outside the bedroom? :P:D:D

I have been using mine more and more lately. I keep all kinds of helpful crap in it. Bug spray, first aid kit, checkbook, sharpies, video camera, little debbie snacks, change of clothes, 2 piece chicken dinner, swiss army multi tool, 4 dollars in change, sunscreen, poncho, dog treats, lighter, 550 cord, water bottle... Not all at the same time mind you.

Cause your scared to carry your purse outside the bedroom? :usa::D:D

I have been using mine more and more lately. I keep all kinds of helpful crap in it. Bug spray, first aid kit, checkbook, sharpies, video camera, little debbie snacks, change of clothes, 2 piece chicken dinner, swiss army multi tool, 4 dollars in change, sunscreen, poncho, dog treats, lighter, 550 cord, water bottle... Not all at the same time mind you.

LOL thank God it really would be a purse then. "Where did I put my Glock?!!!" *digs*

I keep a mini U.S atlas, a poncho, small snivel kit *first aid*, 550 cord, a 3 day food bar, some water packets from Survival Industries, extra mags, a surefire E2D with extra batteries, a lighter, matches, and usually my MP3 player and extra batteries. And of course if it's not on my hip the Kimber resides in the pouch.

Guest pjblurton
2 piece chicken dinner,
:usa:

I like some of the suggestions you guys have on what to carry in the ole murse. I started filling mine up as soon as I got it home and then realized, I NEED MORE STUFF!!

:usa:

I like some of the suggestions you guys have on what to carry in the ole murse. I started filling mine up as soon as I got it home and then realized, I NEED MORE STUFF!!

I got the jumbo so I can get more in there. When I had the Fatboy I carried an extra mag, gun, poncho, water bottle, etc. Bunch of little crap.

Now the Colossus? THAT IS A MURSE!! You could fit a Smurf Army in that thing.