Another reason to never judge a book by...

Guest putmanphoto

AMEN!!!!

She was given that gift for a reason... so was not given, good looks, or a great body but the wonderful voice - who cares what she looks like...

I would drive 100 + miles to hear her sing.... and I am sure there are alot of other people who would do the same

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AMEN!!!!

She was given that gift for a reason... so was not given, good looks, or a great body but the wonderful voice - who cares what she looks like...

I would drive 100 + miles to hear her sing.... and I am sure there are alot of other people who would do the same

True that! I hope she comes to Nashville for a concert. I'd go.

Yeah, never judge a book by the cover and all that.

I don't care. She fell out of the guly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

No one is going to buy her records. Heck make that record. I dunno about two of them.

Unfortunately peope do judge by looks. Besides that her genre of music sucks.

I would not walk across the street to hear her sing for free.

Of course Janis Joplin wasn't exactly a beauty queen either, but she could rock.

This new lady, not so much.

There is some truth in that, but I'll be honest. If I want to stare at T&A I can look up Britney, Christina, and the rest on TMZ. If I want to hear good music or be entertained I will listen to someone like this.

I actually love Les Miserables' and theater type music and am not ashamed to admit it. Regardless of what she looks like or where she goes the woman has a gorgeous voice.

Yes, people will spend money to see/hear her. Most classical singers aren't all that pretty, but many make big, big money. In a couple years, she'll have made more money than most of us will make in our lifetime.

That genre of music is big money in certain areas. Not so much for the redneck in the mountians of Tennessee, but definately in places like New York, Chicago, and many cities all over the world.

Yeah, never judge a book by the cover and all that.

I don't care. She fell out of the guly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

No one is going to buy her records. Heck make that record. I dunno about two of them.

Unfortunately peope do judge by looks. Besides that her genre of music sucks.

I would not walk across the street to hear her sing for free.

Of course Janis Joplin wasn't exactly a beauty queen either, but she could rock.

This new lady, not so much.

Yup.

I can listen to just about anything,but this stuff just sucks!

Also dont know who Paul Potts is that someone mentioned! I doubt anybody else does either.

I will admit she has a pretty voice,but unless she uses it for something else,shes destined for failure.

I actually love Les Miserables' and theater type music and am not ashamed to admit it.

You would! 205.gif

Guest Ghostrider
Yup.

Also dont know who Paul Potts is that someone mentioned! I doubt anybody else does either.

Wrongo.

He's not only excellent in his area of music, he's making money hand over fist. Most people don't listen to jazz, blues, and some of that, either. But a boat load of people do, and are more than willing to pay for it. My wife listens to opera - only.

Me, I like A-Capella best, but then again, I'm a sumo fan, too.... :drama:

Straight No Chaser

YouTube - Straight No Chaser - 12 Days of Christmas

I don't mean to offend anyone here, but just because something isn't to your taste or you don't know about it doesn't mean everyone doesn't know about it or hates it.

How many of you had heard of Twilight before the movie came out? Millions of readers had.

How many of you go to the theater? It is still a gigantic industry that brings in billions annually.

You may not like Glocks, 1911s, Kahr, S&W, etc, but they sell thousands of guns every year.

Tastes differ ladies and gentlemen. No one should ever be so naive as to believe that they do not.

Guest FroggyOne2

Dude, Paul is awesome! You gotta get "outta of the house" so to speak.

Me, I am a rocker, but I also like Classical, Flamingo as well. Not everyone knows who Eric Johnson is, but in my book he is the best guitar player out there.. besides Al Di Meola. Then there is Victor Wooten.. and of course Bela Fleck. Here are some of my fave Youtube clips.

YouTube - Red House