UPDATED LIST and PRICES... liquidating gun collection - Location is Nashville TN

Updated list and prices...

FASTEST way for me to connect with you is for you to text me (636.57seven.o373), ask me for the photos of the specific rifle, and I will send those. TN residents with a CCW are simplest, or I will take us to an FFL for the transfer if you are not from TN.

UPDATED LIST....

1983 Ruger Mini-14 223 Rem 18.5" Matte Stainless Mini-14 Ruger +mag - $800 / Now $750

Armalite AR180B Super Rare Outstanding 5.56 NATO - $1000. NOW $900

1903 C&R Springfield Model 1898 Krag-Jorgensen 30-40 Krag 30" CMP Rifle - $1800. NOW $1650.

WINCHESTER 1917 .30-06" 26" BARREL Enfield Early! 2/17 dated - $1600 NOW 1500

International Harvester IHC M1 Garand Letterkenny LEAD Rebuild VAR Barrel - $1800 NOW 1650

International harvester IHC m1 Garand muz 1+ thrt 2+ HRA Barrel IHC Op Rod - $1800 NOW 1650

M1 Garand 30-06 Harrington and Richardson H&R RRAD Rebuild 1965 SA Barrel - $1800 NOW 1650

Hello!  I liquidating my gun collection after many many years of gathering up cool things.  I am located in Nashville (TN).  Let me know if you are interested.  

I also have loads of ammo that I am selling.

I will post at 75 to 80% GB prices (that is how I priced these) and as they wait to sell, I will drop the prices a few times until they are gone. So check back. I am not positive as to what things are worth locally, but I set everything as better than GB. Also, I will work with you if you buy more. Thanks

_____

180.jpg

Krag.jpg

1917.jpg

ruger.jpg

International harvester IHC m1 Garand muz 1+ thrt 2+ HRA Barrel IHC Op Rod.jpg

International Harvester IHC M1 Garand Letterkenny LEAD Rebuild VAR Barrel.jpg

08177.jpg

05091.jpg

08178.jpg

M1 Garand 30-06 Harrington and Richardson H&R RRAD Rebuild 1965 SA Barrel.jpg

Springfield Armory M1 Garand May 1943.jpg

Springfield Armory M1 Garand Sept 1943 - Mostly WW2 Era Muz 1+ Thr 2+.jpg

M1 Garand CMP Special Rack Grade 0 throat 0 muzzle New Walnut Stock.jpg

Edited by CFP
  • Like 9
  • Moderators

⚠️ Safety Reminder for Buyers and Sellers ⚠️

This is an automatic reply meant to protect you as a buyer and a seller on TGO.

• Use the Buyer/Seller Feedback feature to research who you are dealing with.   Please come back and leave feedback for each other after the transaction is complete.  Your experience will help others.

• Never agree to use an electronic form of payment to buy or sell a gun!  None of the electronic payment services will protect you against fraud in a firearms transaction.  They all have terms of service FORBIDDING the use of their services to buy/sell guns.  DON'T DO IT.

• Be very wary of anyone who insists on brokering a deal in private or outside of TGO.  Scammers almost always prefer to operate out of the public eye.

The complete Trading Post Rules and also some more helpful suggestions can be found by clicking this link.  Everyone should read them at least once!

~~~ This was an automatic reply ~~~

• CFP changed the title to UPDATED LIST and PRICES... liquidating gun collection - Location is Nashville TN