Well it finally happened to me! F'n CROOKS *RANT*

Holy crap guys.. It's not about the homeless guy.

Just delete the thread. forget it.

Maybe Im the exception but I understood from the start. You were bitching about getting ripped off but then broke into a story about doing a good deed.

The good deed you did started as a small one on the chance that he was not really what you thought. Once you realized he was for real and did need the help you decided to go even farther for him. I think you are a hell of a man and Im sorry you were scammed.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah.. The whole thing about the homeless guy was I didnt know if I was being duped or not.. I still gave him $40. Once I saw his family.. I took the $40 back and gave him $200. The point is giving, not steeling.

The guy with the brass is a crook and stole from me. pisses me off!

lowbud, if you want some .38 brass I have a big ziplock bag full of it, most if not all is once fired stuff. not sure how many pieces, has to be well over 500 of them.

PM me an address and I will send it to you.

Guest SUNTZU

Who's on first? Can you give us the guys screenname and what forum so no one else buys from him?

Edited by SUNTZU
lowbud, if you want some .38 brass I have a big ziplock bag full of it, most if not all is once fired stuff. not sure how many pieces, has to be well over 500 of them.

PM me an address and I will send it to you.

Mike, Thanks for the offer. I picked some up at the last show.

Guest JHatmaker
Who's on first?

Seriously...that was way too hard to follow.

Next time just tell us what happened, not what it felt like :woohoo:

I know how you feel though, I (along with 10 others) got scammed on some high end car parts a few years ago, and you feel absolutely helpless as far as getting revenge etc. There's no way to find them, and this jacka$$ never got caught. Fortunately my credit card company reimbursed me.

But back to your story, please don't post anymore after midnight.:usa:

Guest Bronker

Yeah, lowbud...no more posting after midnight :woohoo:

Although I could almost follow you from the get-go...I was too wired to sleep, being all hopped up on steroids and Lortab (broken shoulder)!!!

Party on!

You got the double Whammy,that dude and his wife use my old CPA and they showed

up at her office wanting to know how they could put two hundred fifty thousand cash in the bank without the IRS bothering them. Metro Nashville Police homeless

study showed average panhandler averages sixty dollars an hour.

You got the double Whammy,that dude and his wife use my old CPA and they showed

up at her office wanting to know how they could put two hundred fifty thousand cash in the bank without the IRS bothering them. Metro Nashville Police homeless

study showed average panhandler averages sixty dollars an hour.

LOL.. I hear ya.. but at least it was by choice. anyway.. no posting late night for me anymore.. :)

This thread reminded me of that Guy Pearce movie Memento, where you start at the end and work back to the beginning of the story.

It's confusing at times, but worth it in the end! That was really generous of you Lowbud to help the guy out.

That was a very nice thing you had done for that family. As far as you getting ripped off yeah it sucks really bad. I have been ripped off a couple of times over the internet, never a good feeling.

Hopefully you'uns can catch this bonehead and flatten his nuts for him. Just PO's me hearing about it. But, in reference to the homeless family, it's not the point of whether or not they were legit. Sounds from your description that they were. What matters is what was obviously in your heart to do. SO, no good deed shall go unpunished on this here forum! May your kind deed on that day return to you a hundred fold! I know you've already picked up some brass at the show. But if you need some more, I have a tub of 38, once fired, cleaned, but not deprimed or sized. Maybe 200-300 of them. You're welcome to them if you want them. You live in Henry County, I live in Houston County. Might be a good excuse for me to take a ride on the scooter to Paris one day! Anyway, I think you've earned the respect of your fellow members on here.

Best regards.

Rick

I'm still confused. Why did you give the guy more money? If he had a wife and 2 teenagers, that just means 3 more possible sources of income, which are probably sitting at home leeching off the system. Were all 4 of them disabled or something?

Edited by BrandonTN
I'm still confused. Why did you give the guy more money? If he had a wife and 2 teenagers, that just means 3 more possible sources of income, which are probably sitting at home leeching off the system. Were all 4 of them disabled or something?

Becasue it just felt right to me. Weather they were scammers or not, it was my choice to give.

You don't have a choice in theft. That was my whole meaningless rant.

Guest archerdr1

I rarely give money, but have in the past. I have gotten pretty good at tripping a pan handler up in his own lies, so if I give to them I am pretty convinced that he is telling the truth. Usually, though, I will go to the store and buy them about $40 worth of food. I usually go to save a lot to do that b/c though the quality is not all that good, the $40 goes a whole lot further.

Guest jos2f

Bud, I have some brass for sale with a set of carbide dies if you're interested. Send money first.

Just kidding. I think you can rest easy knowing this guy was legitimate since he was willing to give you your money back. A panhandler would most likely say screw off and try to keep it. Very nice of you to give the guy money though