Verizon users in Chattanooga

Guest AR15thur

Guest AR15thur

Is your service out?

I was in the middle of talking to my wife and the phone went down and can't find service now.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not just Chattanooga. It crapped out up here in Tri-Cities at about 1430, and didn't start working again until just now. But it's hit or miss right now. Sometimes I can call, sometimes I can't. But I have been able to receive calls from landlines regardless.

Guest db99wj
i am loading magazines and getting my go bag ready, I see nothing good coming from this little incident

The GPS Census workers have launched phase II of their evil master plan.;):rolleyes:

Guest SUNTZU
i am loading magazines and getting my go bag ready, I see nothing good coming from this little incident

The chair is against the wall. The chair is against the wall. The geese fly south for winter. The geese fly south for winter.

Bugout plan activated.

bugoutplan.jpg

Edited by SUNTZU
yup, was with a customer and hers went out as well, this happened about 2 years ago as well. didn't last long tho, could be doing maintenance

Nope, they lost a tower:eek:. don't know how loose something that big but that's what the cops on the scanner said.

The chair is against the wall. The chair is against the wall. The geese fly south for winter. The geese fly south for winter.

Bugout plan activated.

bugoutplan.jpg

Okay, first off that is not me in the photo. Notice there is no helmet.

Only a few more mags to load and I have to finish the turret for the golf cart.

Guest Lstevison

I just seen this post sitting here at work bored. like myself, alot of others experienced verizons black out the other day. My question is; wait for it, wait for it,...........ok how would it disrupt your life if we ( all carriers) lost cell service nation wide. Has anyone ever thought about what could/would happen? I have no home phone so no communications between me and my family, what about you? Please share your potential situation and any senerios that may happen?

Guest bkelm18
I just seen this post sitting here at work bored. like myself, alot of others experienced verizons black out the other day. My question is; wait for it, wait for it,...........ok how would it disrupt your life if we ( all carriers) lost cell service nation wide. Has anyone ever thought about what could/would happen? I have no home phone so no communications between me and my family, what about you? Please share your potential situation and any senerios that may happen?

Personally, I couldn't care less of cell service went out nation wide. I only actually talk on my phone maybe once a week. My livelihood doesn't depend on it. The only reason I really carry it around is in case of emergency, like if my car breaks down or something like that. I text more than anything else.