TGO Hats

I might be the only one, but I'd probably buy some summer hats it you could have one produced. As I work outdoors, I prefer one in a light color with mesh backing. The solid canvas material hats look great, but are very hot in the summer sun. Just a thought.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I prefer light colors; perhaps a light denim or tan front with a white mesh back? I'd suggest that you see how much of a demand there is for them before having them made. I'm only wanting three or four, not a case. Thanks for your timely response.I'd further suggest that camo would probably be a big seller in summer and winter configurations. Thanks again, Greg

• Administrator

The promotions products company I use is absolutely great about accommodating one-off orders. If you only want or need one of them, I can probably get it. Likewise larger quantities.

Let me see if I can find something that matches what you described and I'll let you know.

Don't go to any trouble on my account. I was trying to be helpful. Since there are no others who've commented on this thread, it was probably a bad idea. Are there any other fans of summer hats out there? Feel free to chime in.

• Administrator

Greg, I hope I didn't somehow imply that this would pose a logistical problem to me. It won't at all. I'd be happy to accommodate you or any others who would like to have something with partial mesh construction for hotter weather wear.

Anyone else who wants one, feel free to reply and I'll get something in the works within the next two weeks.

Guest c.a.s.

Anything like a patrol cap?

A summer hat sounds good for outings in the heat to me. I just happen to prefer patrol caps, for fit.

Guest c.a.s.

ABU%20Patrol%20Cap.jpg

This TYPE of hat, not the camouflage used. Solid OD, Khaki, or the classic "blotch" types are good in my eyes, I just never caught on to the odd digital.

While they may not LOOK best on me, I found that these were the most comfortable hats for me to wear.

• Administrator
Some kind of nylon/breathable material with a wicking headband might also fit the bill for summertime. Sorry to throw too many things at you at once David:)

No problem. I've got several potential candidates for a mesh-hat and will be contacting my vendor this morning after they open.

One of the hat designs that I found is actually ALL mesh but the front mesh is a bit tighter so that it looks almost solid. Would something like that work? It looks pretty darn cool.