Bronker... I found a source of hats for you.

• Administrator
Well, I guess that explains the case of 'el strickj'...

I know, right? I mean, who knew that StrickJ liked to dress up like a frog?

46306.jpg

I should have gotten hoppin' when I saw this...

21217.jpg

Edited by TGO David
  • Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Bronker
+1 after all the crap he gives me. Lemonberry? come on now!

Since we're on the subject of MANCARDS...let's see pictures of your new savage house beast. "Lola" is it??

Makes Paris Hilton's homo-chihuahua look like Cujo!

C'mon McFlurry! :tough:

Oh yeah, the lemonberry slushy? It helps to kill the pain of the Hickman County Firewater I chased it with!

Guest Jcochran88
Since we're on the subject of MANCARDS...let's see pictures of your new savage house beast. "Lola" is it??

Makes Paris Hilton's homo-chihuahua look like Cujo!

C'mon McFlurry! :tough:

Oh yeah, the lemonberry slushy? It helps to kill the pain of the Hickman County Firewater I chased it with!

Hey now she is very good guard dog, unless you enter onto my property then she rolls over and wants you to rub her belly!

By the way Gotta keep the wife happy how else am I going to buy more guns.

Guest Bronker
Was already suspended for failure to travel to special "man" event.

Right McFlurry!

Ever see the show "Third Wheel"? Didn't want to interrupt you guys' little frolic through Temptation Forest.

Guest Jcochran88
Ever see the show "Third Wheel"? Didn't want to interrupt you guys' little frolic through Temptation Forest.

That's just wrong right there!!!!

Past my bedtime again and now he wants me to think up a comeback to "temptation forest" or whatever it was.....

Let's see, tired brain says......

You win....Man Card temporarily restored for beating me down textually. I think that's a felony in Texas by the way.

Night all.

Guest Bronker
Past my bedtime again and now he wants me to think up a comeback to "temptation forest" or whatever it was.....

Let's see, tired brain says......

You win....Man Card temporarily restored for beating me down textually. I think that's a felony in Texas by the way.

Night all.

Advantage: Bronker!

Turn over and tell McFlurry good night too from all of us. Don't wake him though...he looks so peaceful in his HeroGear pajamas, curled up waiting for you to spoon. :tough:

(Good night man! Talk to you later in the week!!)