Bronker... I found a source of hats for you.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:rock: This comes to mind:

Look at the size of that boy’s head. I’m not kidding, it’s like an orange on a toothpick. Well, that’s a huge noggin. That’s a virtual planetoid. Has it’s own weather system. Head! Move that melon of yours and take your mother the paper if you can, hauling that gargantuan cranium about! I’m not kidding, that boy’s head is like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts! He’ll be crying himself to sleep tonight, on his huge pillow.
Guest Bronker
Will this work?

bigfrickinhat.jpg

How much will it cost me to put "Propietarios de Fusil de Tennessee" on there? Does it come with salsa?

Gracias, PFTDavid...tu eres el rey de los escrotos, mi amigo!

:rock:

Edited by Bronker
Guest Bronker

Well, you think my head is BIG, you should see the size of my...

Feet. Can you find me some shoes, PFTDavid?

What did you think I was gonna say? :chill:

• Administrator
How much will it cost me to put "Propietarios de Fusil de Tennessee" on there? Does it come with salsa?

Gracias, PFTDavid...tu eres el rey de los escrotos, mi amigo!

:chill:

*sigh* Tengo un pequeño reino. :drool:

Guest Bronker

I'm sorry, let me translate my previous post...

While in Guadalajara looking for my hat (I spent a month there one weekend :lol:)TGO David got a raging case of what el doctor referred to as "el strickj" but after 21 days of penicillin and lots of physical therapy, he's doing much better.

Gracias para tu pregunta. I mean, thanks for your concern!

Edited by Bronker
  • Administrator
I'm sorry, let me translate my previous post...

While in Guadalajara looking for my hat (I spent a month there one weekend :lol:)TGO David got a raging case of what el doctor referred to as "el strickj" but after 21 days of penicillin and lots of physical therapy, he's doing much better.

Gracias para tu pregunta. I mean, thanks for your concern!

No joke! The doctor referred to it as strickets... which apparently is a lot like rickets disease, but it's a softening of the crotchoidal bone. Thankfully the testosterone in my body rejected the disease and kicked it's ass.

;)

Guest Bronker
No joke! The doctor referred to it as strickets... which apparently is a lot like rickets disease, but it's a softening of the crotchoidal bone. Thankfully the testosterone in my body rejected the disease and kicked it's ass.

:D

All of your studliness, and turbo-tactical immunity too? Do you ever tire of all of your own coolness?

I know I do :D

I'm pretty sure you personally qualify as a carbon offset because your mere coolness factor might singlehandedly reverse global warming.

Now where's my friggin sombrero!?!?!? :D

• Administrator
All of your studliness, and turbo-tactical immunity too? Do you ever tire of all of your own coolness?

I know I do :D

I'm pretty sure you personally qualify as a carbon offset because your mere coolness factor might singlehandedly reverse global warming.

Now where's my friggin sombrero!?!?!? :D

I got tired of myself once and waged war on my own person. It lasted several years, inspired Al Gore's theory of global warming, caused the Stock Market bubble during the late 90's and then ended in a stalemate.

I declared a truce with myself on 1/20/09 after the terrorists took the White House. Both sides of my conflict agreed that right then was not the time to be divided and that we all must stand together as Americans and fight this common enemy. Even myself and myself.

It was covered in Newsweek and a National Geographic photojournalist covered it through his lens. Perhaps you read about it or saw the pictures.

:D

Police find man fighting with himself

Officers dispatched to what they thought was a domestic disturbance on Monday night discovered a lone Murfreesboro man fighting with himself, authorities said.

Though the original call reported a verbal argument between a man and a politician, police said they found the 30ish-year-old man arguing with himself, changing the pitch of his voice as he acted out each part.

The man was also destroying the inside of the apartment, officers said. He broke the front window as officers tried to calm him down and coax him out of the home, according to authorities.

A crisis team decided the man was a danger to himself and obtained a mental health pick up order, police said. The Murfreesboro SWAT team responded and took the subject into custody.

IE391-007.jpg

Dangit,im gonna have to get home to look up them spanish words now! :ugh:

David,I did indeed see those pics in Nat Geo!

Were you the one that was fully nude with a gord hangin off your pecker,or the other one eating poisonous frogs off a long stick?

caused the Stock Market bubble during the late 90's

:ugh:

YOU!

YOU caused the bubble?!?!

I demand you buy the stock options I took over wages when I was working for ConglomoSynergeticNetWare!!!!!

That'll be all 2,938,192,348,932,498 shares I own, bub! Now, give me my nickel!

Guest Bronker
I got tired of myself once and waged war on my own person. It lasted several years, inspired Al Gore's theory of global warming, caused the Stock Market bubble during the late 90's and then ended in a stalemate.

I declared a truce with myself on 1/20/09 after the terrorists took the White House. Both sides of my conflict agreed that right then was not the time to be divided and that we all must stand together as Americans and fight this common enemy. Even myself and myself.

It was covered in Newsweek and a National Geographic photojournalist covered it through his lens. Perhaps you read about it or saw the pictures.

:rolleyes:

I think I peed on myself...

Guest Bronker
Dangit,im gonna have to get home to look up them spanish words now! :rolleyes:

Were you the one that was fully nude with a gord hangin off your pecker,or the other one eating poisonous frogs off a long stick?

Yep. I just projectile sneezed and coughed up lemonberry cream slushy, I laughed so hard!

My kids are laughing too. My wife pushed the big red button to ask for more napkins. I'm pretty sure she mumbled under her breath "you're such an idiot".

• Administrator
Dangit,im gonna have to get home to look up them spanish words now! :D

That was no long stick. :rolleyes: