“I’ve witnessed shootings in bars before,� said Chief Serpas

Guest KevinM

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The level of idiocy on display by not only our Governor, but also the CLEO of many major metro areas in TN, really shocks me.

Got my "Dear Peasant" reply from Gov. "I didn't know anything about it" Bredesen. Typical liberal BS. Doesn't have a clue what "shall not be infringed" means. He must think he is on the short list for a job in Zero's administration.;)

Guest KevinM
I was on the way to my mailbox when my helicopter was forced to land because we were taking incoming fire.

BAWHAHAHAHHAAAA!!!!!! Man, that was a good one. ;)

Guest KevinM

Note that "shootingS" is plural. So apparently he's witnessed more than one. What are the odds that a police officer just happens to be a witness to more than one shooting inside a bar? <O:p

Note that "shootingS" is plural. So apparently he's witnessed more than one. What are the odds that a police officer just happens to be a witness to more than one shooting inside a bar? <o>:)</o>

Since most criminals take great pains not to commit crimes right in front of a law enforcement officer, Chief Serpas must be spending one heckuvalot time in bars.

Guest slothful1

Serpas also said, "Where's the data that says I can't go to Burger King unless I am packing some heat?"

Is he unaware that Burger King does not serve booze, or does he not know that permit holders have been carrying at BK for years? What a doofus.

I f ignorance is really bliss, this guy must be one happy dude, Unfortunately a lot of people will just accept whatever he spews as the gospel just because of his position. I also say document your allegations or shut the hell up!

He did come from New Orleans. He more than likely did see shootings in bars, his own crooked NO cops blasting away at their rival drug dealers and those pesky bar owners that wouldn't pay protection.

Guest KevinM

I'm emailing some of the TN "journalists" covering this issue and asking them if they know or can find out. I have emailed one of the local TV news stations to see if they will ask Serpas about the "shootings" he has "witnessed in bars". I'm just dying to hear the sordid details of what he witnessed personally. I am surprised he didn't bring this up before when he was busy lobbying the legislature and governor. I wonder why we are just hearing about this. Was it in WA? TN? NOLA? How did he respond to seeing someone get shot in a bar? Concerned citizens want to know...