Official Thread for TN House / Senate Override of HB0962 Gubernatorial Veto

Guest HexHead

• Replies 948
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You mean the 4 days thing? But if places are only serving food 3 days, then we couldn't carry there.

Actually HB0962 says 5 days a week for us to carry even though it is only 4 days for a liquor by the drink restaurant license

Guest HexHead

WTF is the deal with HN 147? The sponsor isn't from the dstrict, the Rep from the district won't answer any questions and the sponsor when asked if the district rep was okay with the bill, said he didn't remember. WTF????

Guest Bluemax
WTF is the deal with HN 147? The sponsor isn't from the dstrict, the Rep from the district won't answer any questions and the sponsor when asked if the district rep was okay with the bill, said he didn't remember. WTF????

Sounds to me like they want to build the resort on his property :screwy:

I think the Rep. has been drinking too much selenium :screwy:

Well, the definition of a restaurant may be changing, 147 passed.

But I'll say it again!!!!!

HB0962 has it's own defintion of what a restaurant is for the purpose of carry in it.

So it wouldn't matter if in other parts of the code they did away with restaurants all together.....our bill has it's own defintion of a restauarant!!!

HB0962 has it's own defintion of what a restaurant is for the purpose of carry in it.

So it wouldn't matter if in other parts of the code they did away with restaurants all together.....our bill has it's own defintion of a restauarant!!!

You are right. I forgot about that... thanks.

i bet they take a break... just to pizz Hex off...

LOL...wouldn't help me much at this point either...:screwy:

Hell I'm staying here at work trying to watch it instead of going home and maybe missing it will I'm on the road.....

I definitely understand what you are saying. But now, there may be three-day restaurants serving liquor which weren't allowed before under TCA, and we cannot carry there under the terms of HB0962.

I know we can check the hours of operation on the front of each restaurant, but it is now another (perhaps minor) annoyance. I'll take what we get (I hope we get it), but it's still a bit of a pain.

I definitely understand what you are saying. But now, there may be three-day restaurants serving liquor which weren't allowed before under TCA, and we cannot carry there under the terms of HB0962.

Correct, however there could already be 4 day a week places that we couldn't have legally carried in either.

I know we can check the hours of operation on the front of each restaurant, but it is now another (perhaps minor) annoyance.

True

I'll take what we get (I hope we get it), but it's still a bit of a pain.

I understand!!