Favorite Radio Talk Show?

Guest cowboy20th

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Although I agree with virtually everyting Steve Gill says, I rather listen to Hillary Clinton screaming.B) He is intolerable and whiney. I once went to a gun show in Franklin, and he was there jabbering over the loudspeaker. I wanted my money back, and haven't been back.

I will listen to Limbaugh after Bortz but usually end up turning the radio off. Limbaugh's ego is too big for me to handle. The guy really is full of himself. Pretty much a pompous ass in my book. He hates everyone not like him.

I can see how some that don't truly get into his style would say that, but I don't agree.

The thing you have to keep in mind when you listen to Rush. The guy is an entertainer, period. Listen to him purely to be entertained and he's tolerable. B)

Are you saying he says what he thinks will sell? If not, exactly why do you reduce him to being a mere entertainer?

I refuse to listen to terrestrial radio. If it's not on SiriusXM, I'm not wasting my time.

Howard Stern, Bubba The Love Sponge, and Jason Ellis are about the only talk radio shows I'll listen to.

Although John Boy & Billy aint (talk show) I LOVE them & they Hate Obama...:(:D

On my drive into work : Rock 103 Rick and Bad dog

8am: West Coast feed of the Howard stern Show

12pm-ish: The wrap up Show

2pm: Bubba the Love Sponge

testicular radio sucks! (only listen to Rick and Bad dog on the way to works because Rick is a brother)

Join the Revolution!

Howard 100 & Howard 101....No More BS!

On the radio, I pretty much keep it nailed on 99.7, for Ralph, Michael, Fred and Jerrie, Dave, Phil, and Michael. I also enjoy Glenn Beck, Rush Limbaugh, and others that will report what is happening in our daily lives. Naturally, I used to always try to catch Paul Harvey whenever he was on. Happy Father's Day to all the gun loving dads out there. I feel that being a well informed, and well trained gun owner is a badge of honor in protecting our children's future. Without our guns, we'd have no freedom, nor would our children be able to grow up in a free society. Just my humble opinion, and I'm sticking to it.

Guest 22-rimfire

I like Neal Bootz's show. I get tired of Rush L and especially Hannity. But I would much rather listen to Rush than Hannity. Hannity is like a broken record and I tire of that. "You're a great American!" :P

Hard to beat Dave. My line-up is SportsZone 104.5 with Kevin Ingram, Mark Howard and Frank Wycheck til 9:00 or so. Then I pick up Dave around 1:00. Phil Valentine at 4:00. Can't hardly take Michael Savage. He's a bit over-the-top. He's accurate, and I mostly agree with him, but he has a vile undertone all of the time. That gets old.

I am exactly the same except after dave I go back to 104.5.