Discussion on posted restaurants

• 3 years later...

I know this is an old thread but was doing a search on Dave & Busters at Opry Mills as far as carry. Just wondering if anyone has been lately?

I've been going there since it was Gillian's and have never once carried.... they got booze!
  • Like 1

I've been going there since it was Gillian's and have never once carried.... they got booze!

At first, I was like "the law has changed", then I got it, went right over my head. :) You go to drink right?
I won't be drinking, going to be a family get together.

At first, I was like "the law has changed", then I got it, went right over my head. :) You go to drink right?

I won't be drinking, going to be a family get together.

Ha, yeah. I've probably been there a dozen or more times. My wife took me there for my birthday about 10 years ago, and ever since we go there for adult playtime. Usually when we're staying at Opryland. Adult time means we get to drink like grown ups so I haven't carried in there, nor have I looked. I went down there when the mall reopened and didn't see any gunbusters for the mall portion.

Ha, yeah. I've probably been there a dozen or more times. My wife took me there for my birthday about 10 years ago, and ever since we go there for adult playtime. Usually when we're staying at Opryland. Adult time means we get to drink like grown ups so I haven't carried in there, nor have I looked. I went down there when the mall reopened and didn't see any gunbusters for the mall portion.

Thanks,I appreciate it. I will look as I always do, but just looking here first. As a rule I spend my money where I am wanted, but everyone isn't like that so on extremely rare occasions I have to leave my pistol in the truck. I hate doing that needless to say. I have been up there years ago for adult fun night too but wasn't carrying.

Thanks,I appreciate it. I will look as I always do, but just looking here first. As a rule I spend my money where I am wanted, but everyone isn't like that so on extremely rare occasions I have to leave my pistol in the truck. I hate doing that needless to say. I have been up there years ago for adult fun night too but wasn't carrying.

Opry Mills is posted to the side of each door ok the INSIDE. On the "rules of conduct" or whatever they title the posting. Just a sentence that says something about "no weapons" or blah blah. Since D&B (or whatever it is) has a direct entry, I'm not sure if it itself is posted.

Opry Mills is posted to the side of each door ok the INSIDE. On the "rules of conduct" or whatever they title the posting. Just a sentence that says something about "no weapons" or blah blah. Since D&B (or whatever it is) has a direct entry, I'm not sure if it itself is posted.

Okay, thanks. I'm going I. The direct entrance and will post up what I find.

Yeah, that sounds like a "don't ask don't tell" policy. I like the way our mall in Clarksville posts; it leaves nothing to the imagination for the HCPer.

Paraphrase: "Carrying of firearms and other weapons is prohibited unless authorized by state law." Something to that effect.
  • Like 1

Yeah, that sounds like a "don't ask don't tell" policy. I like the way our mall in Clarksville posts; it leaves nothing to the imagination for the HCPer.Paraphrase: "Carrying of firearms and other weapons is prohibited unless authorized by state law." Something to that effect.

That's awesome! And so simple, I wish everyone did that!

Yeah, that sounds like a "don't ask don't tell" policy. I like the way our mall in Clarksville posts; it leaves nothing to the imagination for the HCPer.

Paraphrase: "Carrying of firearms and other weapons is prohibited unless authorized by state law." Something to that effect.

I agree and have always treated it as "don't ask, don't tell" and will in the future. Some lady got randomly stabbed in the parking lot not too long ago.

Lol Clarksville. That's silly.

• Like 1