TGO shirts

Guest tonybon

Guest tonybon

ok im new but the TGO shirts from the court room pics. look cool. are the avaliable for just anyone? if so where could i buy one or two.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

Glad to hear there's interest. We'll get some prices put out shortly, but in the meantime I do need to mention that these will be "made to order" so there could be a 1-2 week delay on receiving them.

The logistics of having shirts on hand all the time are just such that I can't do it right now. Stocking different sizes and colors would require far more money than I can devote to that. Stocking hats has proven difficult enough, and I still haven't heard back from a lot of people who expressed interest in them recently, so I'm stuck with far more of them in stock than I anticipated. :sadwave:

Guest tonybon

I understand the cost of keeping a stock no prob on the wait. colors dont matter to me... well no pink!!!!. Let me know how to get you the cash and how much. I'll need the fatboy size XL. I dont do the hat thing much, but it is a good looking hat tho. My nephew lives in the Burro. and I have friends their I can get them picked up or I'm up for a drive on a day off. GUESS YOU COULD SAY I'M IN!!!!!

• Administrator

Cool. Also, the shirts we've been using are sort of a "Underarmor" style dry-mesh that looks really sharp. The sizes run a bit on the large side. I wear an XL in them and can conceal a full size handgun with ease. If an XL is normally a bit loose on you, you might want to consider a Large instead.

Cool. Also, the shirts we've been using are sort of a "Underarmor" style dry-mesh that looks really sharp. The sizes run a bit on the large side. I wear an XL in them and can conceal a full size handgun with ease. If an XL is normally a bit loose on you, you might want to consider a Large instead.

I saw JC's yesterday and they are definitely sharp! I'm down for one and them being made to order is no problem. I don't blame you for not wanting to try to stock sizes and deal w/ people not following through.

BTW, the subdued logo hat turned out great!

• 1 month later...
Glad to hear there's interest. We'll get some prices put out shortly, but in the meantime I do need to mention that these will be "made to order" so there could be a 1-2 week delay on receiving them.

The logistics of having shirts on hand all the time are just such that I can't do it right now. Stocking different sizes and colors would require far more money than I can devote to that. Stocking hats has proven difficult enough, and I still haven't heard back from a lot of people who expressed interest in them recently, so I'm stuck with far more of them in stock than I anticipated. :)

How are things going on this, David? I would LOVE a TGO t-shirt to wear at the range ya know? Maybe something like this?

tgoshirt.jpg

already got something in the works? maybe i missed it.... let me know who to paypal! :(

• Administrator

I've still got hats that people originally said they wanted and never came through on purchasing. :)

Shirts will happen, but not until the October 17th "2nd Or None" event held down at Barrett / Outpost at the very earliest and even then they will be made to order.

I've still got hats that people originally said they wanted and never came through on purchasing. :)

That sucks.. same thing happened to me on car forum I moderate.

Shirts will happen, but not until the October 17th "2nd Or None" event held down at Barrett / Outpost at the very earliest and even then they will be made to order.

Keep us posted on this!

• Administrator
That sucks.. same thing happened to me on car forum I moderate.

Keep us posted on this!

It has happened to me every time I've ever done something like this, both here and on an automotive forum. It's part of it I guess but it really sucks being stuck holding the bag on things that cost money to produce.

It has happened to me every time I've ever done something like this, both here and on an automotive forum. It's part of it I guess but it really sucks being stuck holding the bag on things that cost money to produce.

We decided to outsource to Cafepress.. at least for the screenprinted stuff. The higher quality stuff on there is pretty good. I have some nice shirts that are 5 years old or so (dozens of washes) and the Site Logo is still looking great. Cafepress allowed us to not have to keep any inventory on-hand, no overhead - and could offer a wide array of options to our site members (i did the above design on cafepress) - and they handle all the accounts receivable. The downside is there is no real embroidery options, and there are lots of low quality items on there. Pick your poison I guess.

Can we buy just the TGO logo that goes on the shirts?

Being the fat ass I am, it's sometimes difficult buying shirts in my size from many places making these type of ****s. And when someone actually has them, they tend to shrink too much after washing.

I can buy my own shirts from Casual Male, and then get someone to put the logo on the shirt.

Being the fat ass I am, it's sometimes difficult buying shirts in my size from many places making these type of ****s. And when someone actually has them, they tend to shrink too much after washing.

I can buy my own shirts from Casual Male, and then get someone to put the logo on the shirt.

Easy, big fella!

I asked about a hat once, in my size (gigantor bulbous) and there was a whole thread started about me!

:rolleyes:

• Administrator

No. The TGO logo is a registered trademark and we do not license it or allow it to be used in that way. Sorry.