Found something odd in the Frosted Flakes

Guest clsutton21

Guest clsutton21
That's what I thought when I first read the title, but then I saw the photos. I'd at least have that thin analyzed and see what it is.

Where could I do such a thing? Or should I just try to find one of those "you pay if we win" attorneys and see if he/she will get it analyzed?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Where could I do such a thing? Or should I just try to find one of those "you pay if we win" attorneys and see if he/she will get it analyzed?

If you try to find a lab to test it, I imagine it will be very expensive. If you must know, do this. Get a torch; propane, Mapp gas, oxy/ acetylene, just something hot. Try to burn the lump. See if it smells/ acts like burning sugar. Or, alternatively, try to burn a bunch of sugar and see what it comes out like.

In my opinion, I think you should take the free box of cereal they offered you and let it go.

what i want to know is what are you going to sue for? an inconvenience? you didnt even go to the doctor, so you cant get compensated for medical bills that you dont have.

sounds like you need to get a job like the rest of us in the real world.

Guest logicprevails

In order to sue, you have to have been damaged. Having a crusty piece of burned sugar, or even grease would be deminimus and non-compensible. Even Luvell Glanton wouldn't take your case.

Guest 3pugguy

Maybe let it go...

Guest clsutton21
what i want to know is what are you going to sue for? an inconvenience? you didnt even go to the doctor, so you cant get compensated for medical bills that you dont have.

sounds like you need to get a job like the rest of us in the real world.

Are you insinuating that I don't want a job? I've been trying to get one for 3 years. I'm sorry that I moved away from mommy and daddy, but I'm going to college like the rest of your "real world"...and motlow doesn't count.

Guest Jamie
I'm thinking about sending this email to an attorney referral service in Nashville. What do you think?

I was eating a box of Frosted Flakes and probably about the third bowl of cereal I got into I found something black and hard, but not crunchy in the cereal. I became sick with cramps and other stomach issues such as diarrhea and contacted the company in charge of Frosted Flakes and told them about the problem.

You're in the middle of eating an entire box of Frosted Flakes and you wonder why your belly's ill? Duh! :rofl:

Yes, the black bit is most likely burnt sugar. If you don't wanna taste it, set fire to it and smell it. Sugar has a very distinct smell when burned.

If it don't smell like burnt hair, leather, or something equally nasty, then you have nothing to worry about, since that's what most insect or animal matter would smell like.

One way or the other, what I think is that you need to cut back on the breakfast cereal. :clap:

no i am saying work for your money, dont expect it to be handed to you. i could care less if you have a formal job or not for whatever reason i may be, but no need to try to swindle money out of a company for no reason. might as well go get welfare, food stamps, unemployment, government-paid (subsidized?) housing, and whatever else the government is willing to put in your hand.

ya know it used to be that people just took the stuff out and either ate the rest of the box of food or threw it away. end of story.

nobody deserves anything unless they work for it. you dont deserve anymore than a new box of cereal, and thats pushing it. hell, its only ONE FOOKING FLAKE! get over it and eat the rest of the box.

in moderation

no i am saying work for your money, dont expect it to be handed to you. i could care less if you have a formal job or not for whatever reason i may be, but no need to try to swindle money out of a company for no reason. might as well go get welfare, food stamps, unemployment, government-paid (subsidized?) housing, and whatever else the government is willing to put in your hand.

ya know it used to be that people just took the stuff out and either ate the rest of the box of food or threw it away. end of story.

nobody deserves anything unless they work for it. you dont deserve anymore than a new box of cereal, and thats pushing it. hell, its only ONE FOOKING FLAKE! get over it and eat the rest of the box.

in moderation

well said:clap:

Guest slothful1
I'm thinking about sending this email to an attorney referral service in Nashville. What do you think?

Ignore all these naysayers. You, sir, are about to be a billionaire.