Shooting up Norris on 8-1 @ 1pm

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest c.a.s.

I would have loved to come along, but Mom has been busy all day because my grandmother has been in the hospital. She's come home, now, which is very good. She had blockages in arteries in BOTH of her legs, so they held her at the hospital since late Thursday, kept her in ICU till late Friday, and finally let her come home about 1PM today.

I DID take the time, though, to build a route on my "GPS" that leads from home, to Norris PD, to the range (THAT was the hardest part! It's unlisted and doesn't have a REAL address, so I sat on Google Street View going up and down the road looking for the sign post! Took about 10 minutes. Now I have it marked what Google thinks is the address)

...I DID take the time, though, to build a route on my "GPS" that leads from home, to Norris PD, to the range (THAT was the hardest part! It's unlisted and doesn't have a REAL address, so I sat on Google Street View going up and down the road looking for the sign post! Took about 10 minutes. Now I have it marked what Google thinks is the address)

You're mighty young to be having short term memory loss like this, Cody!

(I mean, you've BEEN there any number of times).

- OS

- OS

That generation can't get anywhere without electronic assistance. :tough:

CAS, hope everything works out for your grandmother.

Guest c.a.s.

- OS

Haven't been there in almost a year now, though! That's the problem. And I've always been a passenger, with ADD :D

It was good seeing you guys today. Well except Mike, but I tolerated him. :D

I did a double take when I saw you walk up. :up: And I was proud to share my bench with you. :)

Yah, we must share that burden. :D

Glad you dropped in.

I really AM impressed with the FrankenCamoTruck!

- OS

The Frankentruck is great!! Can you paint my golf cart like that?

Great fun shooting with everybody this afternoon. Even got to see the famed "single shot" Lorcin today. The plate survived another day long assault. And nobody dual wielded the Hi Points :D.

Can't wait to do it again.

I got to shoot Motasyco and BlackBeltChick's Snake Slayer over on the pistol side. It was only loaded with #4 bidshot, but looked like it would do the job close up in face - the plastic shot base also looked like it would hurt as it put a big hole in the target too.

Seriously, though, loaded with maybe #4 buck, that thing is the Derringer from Diablo. And also takes .45LC, but we didn't have any.

Also, got to shoot yet ANOTHER Carcano, wow - thanks y'all.

- OS

Guest blackbeltchick

It's always a good day when nobody goes home with more holes than they showed up with! :P Ohshoot let me shoot his High Point and Garufa let me shoot his SKS! Thanks guys, I always like shooting different guns! :D