Which Beltman belt  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Which Beltman belt

• Bullhide
    • Horsehide
    • Shark
    • Elephant---Ill accept donations lol

Guest eyebedam

So Im ordering a new belt.... Actually I went ahead & ordered it along with 1 of his fancy keyhangers. I got a horsehide but after a converstation with someone on the board Im thinking of changing my order to the standard bullhide or even going a little crazy & getting either the shark or the elephant. Reason is they person I was chatting with on here was saying the horsehide is so dam stiff it takes forever to break in.

I talked to Jim the Beltman today when I placed my order & he said I have roughly 3 weeks to decide. He stated its about a 30 day turnaround but they been getting them done faster lately. So now I need you guys/gals input on which way to go. Also any donations if you want to fund the purchase to go completly exotic & Ill get the elephant. LOL.... Its a substaintal amount of money for a belt but a good gun belt is worth it right.

Lmk yalls thoughts I truly value most of everyones input.

Edited by eyebedam
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man,

You have me very close to ordering an Elephant one LOL, I have not looked on their website in a while but the elephant skin one, that is the toughest leather there is and they look very cool! I was going to get a 3rd sparks but I think I will be ordering one of these instead, I honestly thought they were backed up more than a month, what ever leather you choose Belt-man makes an excellent belt for sure, you will be happy with it :grouchy:

Guest Jcochran88

Voted shark after checking out their website!

Here is why- bull hide ok but everyone has them

horse hide- to stiff

shark - looks great and is cheaper than elephant

elephant- 2nd job needed

After checking out the website I voted for the shark. Elephant was my favorite as far as looks but I can understand not wanting to give $200 for a belt. I have always liked shark on holsters and belts. I just like having somthing different.

-Jason G

Guest eyebedam

Well Im def gonna change my order from the horsehide. Now the true question/// Bull-Shark-or-elephant..... I agree the elephant looks the best by far from the pics. However I saw a very recent beltman delivery of a sharkbelt & it was just plain sick (in a good way for you old farts). I just think the horsehide is gonna be way to stiff. The heaviest thing Ill be carrying is my Springfield EMP. I just need to figure out what I really want.

Guest Crunchman

Been wearing my Beltman bullhide for a little over a year. Still looks and feels good. I just polish it with brown shoe polish every once in a while. I had Jim do the Celtic chain design on mine, just so it would look a little more dressy.