Got this response from the Caney Fork Fish Camp restaurant....

Guest HexHead

Guest HexHead

when I complained on their website about their "No Weapons Allowed" sign. They're located on Music Valley Circle where the old Nashville Palace used to be.We drove there from Bellevue to attend a club meeting, saw the sign and promptly left.

I respect your rights. However, we, along with many other restaurants and police do not believe weapons in a family restaurant or any establishment that serves alchol is a good idea. You have the right to take your business were you like. The same way we have the right to refuse certain buisness. I'm sorry to hear that you wish to reccomend another venue; however we are not going to change our rights to establish a policy that we feel is in the best interests of or guests. I hope you find a venue that better excepts your views. Keith Saley, General Manager.

Respect my rights my ass. :rolleyes:

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Spuds

Ate there when last staying at Opryland Hotel as I saw they had fried catfish. For my dollar, Cracker Barrel and Cock of the Walk both have better catfish. Next time in, I'll be certain to not to eat there.

Guest SUNTZU
I know the name is funny but the catfish and fried dill pickles are quite good IMO.

I think I'll call them up and ask them, "How are your pickles?" :cheers:

Fried catfish and pickles are good. Now I'm hungry.

Guest HexHead
that would be "damn yankee".

And I need an entire thread to go into the inadequecies of restaurants here in TN. And an entire extra thread on service.

:P

I gotta agree with you on both fronts. As I often say, "If we're going to be a service economy, shouldn't we at least try to get that right?"

I'm so tired of eating crap. It's just one lousy meal after another.

Well, maybe you three should open a place up... call it .357MotaHead... kinda a guns, bikes and tools motif :mad:

That does sound like the kind of place that would appeal to me. Harley hamburgers, Fiocchi fries, and Snap-On shakes.

Guest nashvegas
I gotta agree with you on both fronts. As I often say, "If we're going to be a service economy, shouldn't we at least try to get that right?"

I'm so tired of eating crap. It's just one lousy meal after another.

There are actually some really fine restaurants in TN... crappy ones as well.

Holds true no matter where you go.

I don't care what, but catfish plain old sucks. Does not matter how it is fixed.

If you want fish get Cod.

one mite try it seasoned to taste and fried in beer. just be sure to cook it slowly and just till the beer dries up