Because he CAN'T lead!

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally, I'm tired of our military being used as the world's police force, and it should be up to others to carry their share of the load.

I agree with you there. The only problem is if we don't do it, they ain't attacking France. We're the ones with the big bull's eye painted on us. Damned if you, damned if you don't, if you ask me. (I realize you didn't, but my opinion's free).

I'll ask the question again. If Obama set out to deliberately undermine the dollar, wreck our diplomacy, alienate our allies, destroy the economy, sabotage our national political process and abdicate our national status as a superpower, what would he be doing differently?

Well.....................

He's doing a great job of turning our great country into a Marxist, corrupt, broke, government dependant, unemployed, no product producing, welfare, 3rd world country.

Other than that........................

2010 we will get real CHANGE!

Chief

Guest Ralph G. Briscoe
I'll ask the question again. If Obama set out to deliberately undermine the dollar, wreck our diplomacy, alienate our allies, destroy the economy, sabotage our national political process and abdicate our national status as a superpower, what would he be doing differently?

He'd be named George W. Bush...he did all of the above and.you can add undermining the constitution (illegal wiretaps and and 2 undeclared wars).

You really think anyone was worse than Bush?

He'd be named George W. Bush...he did all of the above and.you can add undermining the constitution (illegal wiretaps and and 2 undeclared wars).

I think the O is worse than bush. Other than the patriot act and the wars he really didn't do a whole lot. If we can get a republican majority in congress, that should gridlock things...which is about the best you can hope for these days.

you can add undermining the constitution

I am in awe. You do realize that your Can Do No Wrong leader does this on the daily, don't you? But THAT'S DIFFERENT! I understand you hate Republicans, I get that, but you seriously can't be trying to throw it on Bush when Obama is doing a Snoopy dance all over the Constitution.

You are right, the Patriot Act is a travesty. During his campaign Obama promised to let the Patriot Act expire at the end of this year. He has since decided that he supports the Patriot Act and wants to extend it. Yet another broken promise. You might want to take those blinders off and realize that your guy is as bad for the Constitution as the last guy, actually much worse. How can you criticize the last presidents circumvention of the Constitution, while fully supporting the same from "your" guy?

And don't get me started on undeclared wars. BOTH PARTIES have been doing that consistently for over fifty years. We last declared war in 1941. The two most costly undeclared wars fought since then were both started by Democrat presidents. It is quite obvious that you are a Democrat fanboy that is clearly incapable of seeing the forest for the trees. How about taking that keen eye you have for spotting a president trampling the Constitution and point it at your guy?:screwy:

Edited by USMCJG
Your guy my guy that guy blah blah blah. It makes no difference dem/rep...same **** different pile. We have a Constitution we are suppose to be going by. Its simply childish for grown ups to point fingers and ya ya.

There is a fine line to walk to keep any balance. Nobody is gonna like anything all the time so grow up. The founding fathers cussed yelled and screamed to hammer out that wonderful parched paper we all hold dear.My releatives and friends have died defending it. What is important is this country is now being striped to the core by a man that dose not share the same values as most of us. So we need to remedy the situation and get our country back on track.

So grow up :screwy:

Tour

+1

Guest SweetSue
Your guy my guy that guy blah blah blah. It makes no difference dem/rep...same **** different pile. We have a Constitution we are suppose to be going by. Its simply childish for grown ups to point fingers and ya ya.

There is a fine line to walk to keep any balance. Nobody is gonna like anything all the time so grow up. The founding fathers cussed yelled and screamed to hammer out that wonderful parched paper we all hold dear.My releatives and friends have died defending it. What is important is this country is now being striped to the core by a man that dose not share the same values as most of us. So we need to remedy the situation and get our country back on track.

So grow up :rolleyes:

Tour

Wat do you have in mind? Is there anyone out there you see,to be worthy to vote for in the next election and if so,why? I agree the solution needs to be remedied,just unsure of the answer to make it happen.

I dunno..I wish JC Watts and Sarah Palin would get together on a ticket.

On the funny side of it, I finally saw JC Watts on a Talk show the other day for the first time and I thought to myself "GD that's an ugly man!!"..I've read so much about him and I've often thought highly of his decisions when he's tackled problems so it was a bit startling to see him and then realize that he's got a head like an egg and a face like a prize fighter.

That's ok though..he's got a Keen mind and integrity..that's more than most folks in congress have right now!

Guest SweetSue

The problem is that there are a few ppl that would be good for this country but they are too smart to get into that mess.

Agree, still there has to be someone out there that is brave enough to take this mess on. If not,down the obama path we go grumbling but not doing anything about it.