90 day countdown

Guest canynracer
Well...it's here...and it's GLORIOUS!!! :devil::hyper::rock::shrug: And yes, it DOES come in December!!! Now I just need to get that holdster...

told you you would have it by end of week..

Im like psychic and stuff...

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad you finally got it. Now be sure to let us know how the WalMart trip worked for you.

remember people are going to be staring at you.

Yep, everyone of them will be staring.

Don't listen to those guys. Not everyone will be staring at you. The only people that will be staring at you are the liberal hippies that don't believe you should own a handgun...much less carry one. And don't let them worry you. They're all just made out of hemp and left over Birkenstock leather. They're easily deterred by a simple non-vegetarian meal.

Don't listen to those guys. Not everyone will be staring at you. The only people that will be staring at you are the liberal hippies that don't believe you should own a handgun...much less carry one. And don't let them worry you. They're all just made out of hemp and left over Birkenstock leather. They're easily deterred by a simple non-vegetarian meal.

Hey, I still have my Birkenstocks, they are going on around 16+/- years old:D

I also wear crocs, well they are fake, they are airwalks...:wave:

Glad you finally got it. Now be sure to let us know how the WalMart trip worked for you.

remember people are going to be staring at you.

Thanks everyone for your encouragement. Well, I haven't gone to Walmart yet, but I did go grocery shopping. It WAS weird. I have such a small carry gun (Keltec P32) and I could still see the outline of the gun in my pocket because I don't have a holster yet. I kept the chamber empty since I don't have a holster. (I ordered a Nemesis online BTW) I also realized really quick that when I get in the car to take it out of my pocket. I can't really get to it quickly when I am sitting down. (duh) Well, I asked my wife later if she could see the outline of the gun in my pocket and she said no. Then I was like "how bout when I pose like this" *pulls pants tight*. She said she could see it but if she wasn't thinking about it she would think it was a wallet. Now that I think about it, the most obvious thing was me constantly looking down at my pocket to see if it was obvious. :wave:

I also wear crocs

Oh, you're one of those guys then :wave:

, I haven't gone to Walmart yet, but I did go grocery shopping. It WAS weird. I have such a small carry gun (Keltec P32) and I could still see the outline of the gun in my pocket because I don't have a holster yet. I kept the chamber empty since I don't have a holster

:wall::eek:

Then I was like "how bout when I pose like this" *pulls pants tight*. She said she could see it

TMI :D

Oh, you're one of those guys then :D

I hate shoes. They are easy to put on when I go to the mail box, or whatever, my feet don't sweat in them, and as soon as I walk in the house, they are off. I hate socks too but I have to wear them (not with my airwalks), can't stand to wear shoes without socks....besides, I don't wear any "shoot me first gear" and it helps me blend in and not be made:D

For various reasons I haven't OC'd much, but there have been MANY people on opencarry.org in the TN forum that haven't had any problems carrying openly.

Umm, I was being sarcastic...

You see others were joking about how everyone would stare at him for carrying, so I just took it one step further. It's a delicate brand of humor and I hope this explanation helps some. (in case you can't tell I'm still being sarcastic)

I will not open carry here for one big reason. I do not believe the Knoxville Police and Knox County Sheriff are very understanding of this law. I believe even if not arrested and the gun not confiscated I will be hasseled and harrassed by them for doing it. Most likely handcuffed and made a public spectacle of.

Umm, I was being sarcastic...

You see others were joking about how everyone would stare at him for carrying, so I just took it one step further. It's a delicate brand of humor and I hope this explanation helps some. (in case you can't tell I'm still being sarcastic)

Ok, Ok...my bad. :D Been reading too much stuff online today, guess I have started to glaze over somethings and not always get the intent.

Mike...can't remember which forum I read it on...but something very similar to that happend to guy in Knoxville. He followed up on it with the Internal Affairs, he eventually recieved a letter from the Chief appologizing and stating all KPD officers were going to get remidal training in the laws pertaning to HCP's in TN. You could be the test case to see if they have recieved the training yet. ;)

Hey...that last sentence is a little like sarcasm, isn't it Branket. ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Well guys, I have come to you for moral support. Today was day 50 of my permit vigil. It's a long, gloomy march to the mailbox these days, gents. Any speculation as to the hold up? Any magic raindance or patron saint we could petition?;)

Well guys, I have come to you for moral support. Today was day 50 of my permit vigil. It's a long, gloomy march to the mailbox these days, gents. Any speculation as to the hold up? Any magic raindance or patron saint we could petition?;)

Holidays would be my first guess. Don't give up!!!

I suppose that four federal holidays in the 90 day period would slow things considerably.

Thats what I'm betting on...

I have about gave up. Been waiting since Oct.2 :eek::wall:;)

Guest Boomhower
Well guys, I have come to you for moral support. Today was day 50 of my permit vigil. It's a long, gloomy march to the mailbox these days, gents. Any speculation as to the hold up? Any magic raindance or patron saint we could petition?:eek:

Go shoot all of your guns today, then you'll have all of them to clean tomorrow. Repeat process if necessary. :D