Pen & Teller Bull**** on gun control

Guest Gun Geek

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jackdm3

Yes, she does. But they don't mention Luby's, just a restaurant. Or did they? I'm multitasking right now. :tinfoil:

Edited by jackdm3
Yes, she does. But they don't mention Luby's, just a restaurant. Or did they? I'm multitasking right now. :tinfoil:

I recognized her name and her story about how the guy came back around and killed her mother - casually - while she cradled her dead husband, so I can't say for a fact that they said Luby's.

The Liberal on Facebook who was spouting off about how people just need to be more aware of their surroundings, (as reported in another thread), just keeps popping up in my head. I mean...how tarded can someone be?

Thanks for posting this. My wife hates Penn's voice/demeanor, so I don't get to watch this show very often. He has another video that is in the related where he plainly states that he would be for any legislation that allows more freedom, even if it caused more people to die, because freedom is more important than life. I totally agree, give me liberty or give me death.

I've seen Penn Jillette on Glen Beck before. A very interesting discussion. He is an active llibertarian and represents them well but not interested in running for office. I was suprised that I was aligned with many of his his ideas.

Guest tnvolfan

Excellent collection of well-researched and well-informed opinions on gun control. Why don't Penn & Teller address the next Democratic National Convention?

Excellent collection of well-researched and well-informed opinions on gun control. Why don't Penn & Teller address the next Democratic National Convention?
Because Democrats hate Libertarians.:up: Here is another John Stossel video. This time he is being interviewed by reason.tv -
It is another good video, but it's not about gun control. In this one he talks about how, as a Libertarian, liberals hate him and conservatives like him. The part where he talks about that is from 1:03-3:58.

The Penn and Teller Bullsh*t show is excellent. Google for the PETA show and the signing of the petition to ban water...

Seriously funny.

One forgets Libertarian and Conservative views are quite similar. Note I said Conservative and not Republican.

Funny that Penn is an avowed atheist and yet he is way to the Right of most politicians today.

Well, true atheism puts a premium on personal effort and responsibility, since it can't blame anything on, nor expect any favors from, divine intervention.

- OS

• 2 weeks later...